This Page

has been moved to new address


Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
English Muse: 44th

Monday, January 12, 2009


Obama is the 44th president in the year I'm turning 44.  Is that good luck? I hope so.  I'm leaving for Washington on Friday to attend the inauguration.  Can't wait! 

PS: I found these prints by Marisa Allegra Williams on Etsy tonight!   xo



Anonymous John Amussen said...

Don't know if it's good luck or not.

What does it mean that Barack Obama will be the first President who is younger than I am? Besides that I am, you know, older than 47?

January 13, 2009 at 6:27 PM  
Blogger Tina said...

You don't look a day over 37!

January 13, 2009 at 10:48 PM  
Blogger Joanna Goddard said...

yay, it does sound like good luck. and it's lucky for the whole country!

January 14, 2009 at 7:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home