This Page

has been moved to new address

My DC Holga

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
English Muse: My DC Holga

Monday, January 26, 2009

My DC Holga



I just got my film developed from my trip last week to DC for the inauguration. I wanted to share with you some of the images I took on my Holga camera at the Jefferson Memorial. The middle picture is of the ice and frost on the Potomac River. It glistened like diamonds. Please visit my flickr page to see the entire set!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Amy said...

These are just stunning images. They convey such a lonely grandeur and the photogpher's eye for architecure in everything from buildings to bare trees. What a fabulously unexpected souvenir of that frenetic week.

January 27, 2009 at 8:26 AM  
Blogger Tina said...

Amy, Thank you!!! xoxo

January 27, 2009 at 8:41 AM  
Blogger Martha said...

Beautiful images...quiet, moody. Can you tell me more about the camera and how it works.

Martha B.

January 28, 2009 at 2:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home