This Page

has been moved to new address

Pansy Lane

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
English Muse: Pansy Lane

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Pansy Lane

I'm so smitten by Pansy Lane's apartment set on flickr.  I love the way she's grouped the photos over the couch.  And the mismatched chairs around the dining room table warm my magpie heart. And the wallpaper! Where was this apartment when I was looking??? 


Anonymous Ivy said...

Wouldn't you love to be invited there--or, better yet, have Pansy for a friend.

January 25, 2009 at 7:53 PM  
Blogger Annabelle said...

Wow! Love the mismatched chairs, always want to do this in my home and really love the "gallery wall" - great finds thanks for sharing!

January 26, 2009 at 5:56 AM  
Anonymous jess@thehomebound said...

Ok, so I love this apartment. That grouping of pictures over the couch; brilliant!

Glad I found your blog, it's fantastic.

January 26, 2009 at 4:19 PM  
Blogger amberJ said...

I'm enjoying the pic of the eclectic scatter of picture frames on the wall. I've tried that myself. How fun! :)

January 28, 2009 at 4:56 PM  
Blogger Uncle Beefy said...

Seriously? What on earth is this woman doing in our apartment?!!! Yes, I said "our". Hey...I'm good at sharing! But don't they say three's a crowd? Well maybe we should all meet over cocktails and discuss the details...? ;)

January 31, 2009 at 1:43 PM  
Blogger Tina said...

Yes! OUR apartment! let's meet and discuss.

January 31, 2009 at 3:40 PM  
Blogger Pansy said...

I just googled my name (haha) and this post popped up-- thanks so much for the compliments!! It's unbelievably sweet and makes me go "yay!" :D :D

March 27, 2009 at 4:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home