This Page

has been moved to new address

Ranuncu-whatever...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
English Muse: Ranuncu-whatever...

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Ranuncu-whatever...


I'm spending the evening catching up on my blog reading.  Design*Sponge this week did an interesting story on one of my favorite flowers, ranunculus. (Ok, I can't really pronounce it.)  Lovely, all the same....


(PS: don't forget to register for the Brad Pitt hat giveaway, two posts below. xoxo)

4 Comments:

Blogger CLAY said...

You run a very Classy blog Tina. I have enjoyed reading your past post--simply brilliant.I will visit you again, for certain.

Cheers,
Clayrn Darrow
M.IV

January 24, 2009 at 10:03 PM  
Anonymous Jean said...

ONe of the most sensual of all flowers and the photos, as usual, are ravishing.

January 25, 2009 at 9:19 AM  
Blogger Jess said...

the farmers markets here always have them...now if only the farmers markets would open again.

January 28, 2009 at 4:02 PM  
Blogger pve design said...

my fave too - I just love to say it, perfect name for a cat. Here, "ranuncu- las"
pve

March 10, 2009 at 3:31 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home