This Page

has been moved to new address

Anarchy on Anarky

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
English Muse: Anarchy on Anarky

Friday, February 27, 2009

Anarchy on Anarky

The latest installment in my "writing on the wall" series: Finally a copyeditor has arrived on the scene.

(Photo by andric via design for mankind.)


Blogger Annabelle said...

Haha I like that, a "teacher" has come along with a red pen and corrected the "mistakes".. very funny

February 27, 2009 at 3:19 AM  
Blogger Bambola said...

Brilliant photo!! No one can argue with it =)

February 27, 2009 at 4:39 AM  
Blogger LauraCassidy said...

Thank you Tina! Much love. Laura x

February 27, 2009 at 5:23 AM  
Blogger EvaForeva said...

I just love the colors! And the whole feeling about doing wrong and being constantly corrected by people. Aghh. Love it :)

February 27, 2009 at 7:29 AM  
Blogger The Wanderers' Daughter said...

haha! editors in the world of graffiti. now there's something new under the sun!

February 27, 2009 at 9:26 AM  
Blogger Jess said...

Ha, I love this! I never thought I would have such fond memories associated with those little marks. This photo really made me miss my green pen and editing days.

February 27, 2009 at 11:25 AM  
Blogger V. said...


February 27, 2009 at 6:41 PM  
Blogger Little Gray Pixel said...


March 3, 2009 at 12:11 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home