This Page

has been moved to new address


Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
English Muse: Bliss

Saturday, February 21, 2009





Hello everyone, I spent the day trying to organize the millions of magazines in my work studio. It's a task that will never be finished. I always get distracted and end up sitting on the floor reading. I found an old issue of Australian Vogue Living from two years ago. As I flipped through the pages I instantly remembered why I bought it: It was for these photos (above), of Linda Gregoriou's home in Sydney. The objets in the top photo are beyond beautiful: The antique Chinese screen, the pink peonies, the bright painting, the turquoise Balinese pot. Then the following photos: The memo chandelier and the tattered rug. The art, the flowers, the white floor, more pink. Bliss!!

Labels: ,


Blogger Shannon (A beautiful Dream) said...

I heart the blue drum thing the flowers are on in the first pic, and the screen.

February 21, 2009 at 11:45 PM  
Blogger N + S said...

Ooh, the pink painting above the fireplace in the second photo is fabulous!


February 22, 2009 at 12:04 AM  
Anonymous Miranda said...

Chinese screens and peonies. . .too delicious. How lovely of you to share your fabulous magazine collection. I feel like I'm there on the floor reading with you. . .Pass the French Vogue, please.

February 22, 2009 at 7:38 AM  
Blogger liza said...

I agree. So beautiful. Thank you for sharing.

February 22, 2009 at 8:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay for distraction! Keep sorting those magazines, take even longer! the old issue pictures are indeed BLISS!

February 22, 2009 at 8:57 AM  
Blogger Tessa said...

Love, love the paintings hung from floor to ceiling.

February 22, 2009 at 9:45 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home