This Page

has been moved to new address

Friday Night Treasure Hunt

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
English Muse: Friday Night Treasure Hunt

Friday, February 27, 2009

Friday Night Treasure Hunt

Friday Night Treasure Hunt
All the goodies found tonight at the Blue Bell Bazaar on Etsy. I showed tremendous restraint, I think. I only bought one of the glove molds for my tremendously ridiculous collection of clunky costume cocktail rings. Someone grab the toy phone!

7 Comments:

Blogger Clare said...

Oh the phone is my favorite! You have remarkable restraint. I have a large collection of costume rings myself. Love the glove mold idea. Have a lovely weekend

February 27, 2009 at 10:37 PM  
Blogger Charlie said...

The numbers are fab, the glove molds are pretty wonderful too...lots of great stuff on Etsy, I must check some of these out.

Have a great weekend!

February 28, 2009 at 3:37 AM  
Blogger luckebabe said...

the phone is cute!

what are the gold trinkets in the saucer?

February 28, 2009 at 6:12 AM  
Anonymous Zoe said...

Those glove molds are fantastic, but there's something about the Dutch slippers, too.

February 28, 2009 at 7:37 AM  
Blogger Helen said...

Tina: Maybe you've seen this already. But if not, it has your name all over it.

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=21553679

I found it via Creature Comforts.

xHelen

February 28, 2009 at 8:48 AM  
Anonymous Tina Tarnoff said...

How about those clogs:)! I love Blue Bell Bazaar, especially their vintage chalkboards and the glove molds. And I'm glad someone else has tremendously ridiculous collection of clunky costume cocktail rings:).

February 28, 2009 at 9:28 AM  
Blogger daydream lily said...

oo nice finds, the toy phone is the best!

February 28, 2009 at 5:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home