This Page

has been moved to new address

French Blogs!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
English Muse: French Blogs!

Saturday, February 7, 2009

French Blogs!

Alas, the tea party is over.  It's raining again. I spent some time this evening reading my favorite blogs in Australia before moving over to France. At the moment, my most visited French decor + photo blog is Gris-bleu, created by the incomparable Phillippe, a graphic artist and photographer. (See above)  It's like falling into a Marie Antoinette fantasy land. He has fantastic taste (and blog links!) Also recommended: Ciel d'OrageLa Mule de Pape and Les Jardins de Kahlan.  

Update: I've started a "Blogs Abroad" category to list some of the wonderful blogs overseas. If you have any suggestions, please let me know!




Blogger C said...

do you speak and read french? i am canadian french and am bilingual. i think i will look for some french blogs.... any suggestions?


February 8, 2009 at 1:20 AM  
Anonymous Kahlan said...

Hello Tina,
I am very happy to see my link appear in your beautiful blog !
Thank you very much...

February 8, 2009 at 2:13 AM  
Blogger liza said...

oh! Perfect for a cloudy, at-home-with sick-child Sunday. Thank you for sharing.

February 8, 2009 at 11:07 AM  
Blogger Tina said...

Good morning everyone! Thank you for your nice comments. Alas, I don't speak french (although I'm learning)...I LOVE french blogs. I was so thrilled to discover the lovely Kahlan (thank you for visiting my blog and the nice mention on yours!)....and Liza, sending you warm regards for a speedy recovery for your sick child!

February 8, 2009 at 11:59 AM  
Blogger Tina said...

PS: I've started a "Blogs Abroad" category to list some of the wonderful blogs overseas...If you have any favorites, please let me know!

February 8, 2009 at 12:01 PM  
Anonymous Miranda said...

Your blog has such an international sensibility that I'm not surprised it's becoming a one stop shop for keeping in touch with European style. It's a lovely and useful touch. Thanks.

February 8, 2009 at 1:55 PM  
Anonymous Philippe said...

Bonjour Tina,
I'm flattered that you tell about my blog in such a kind way !
Your blog is very lovely, I'm happy to discover it.
Thank you very much !

February 9, 2009 at 1:02 AM  
Anonymous Franck said...

May I suggest to pay a visit to Le dressing de Sam,, a very poetric and spired blog of a talentuous fashion designer.

February 9, 2009 at 7:58 AM  
Blogger naturally nina said...

thank you for your kind comment! and how smart to feature blogs from abroad. i love it. let me know if you find any cool norwegian ones, since i was born there.
have a great monday and thanks again! :)

February 9, 2009 at 8:05 AM  
Blogger Tina said...

oh, thank you, everyone!

February 9, 2009 at 2:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home