This Page

has been moved to new address

If Anaïs Nin....

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
English Muse: If Anaïs Nin....

Monday, February 16, 2009

If Anaïs Nin....

entrypic

...had a Nikon D3 camera...
bkgbio

...Her photos might look a lot like Deborah Anderson's. Check out the website of the incomparable photographer, daughter of the legendary lead singer of the band Yes. Deborah's book "Paperthin" is a modern take on 1930s Parisian erotica. Sizzling.

By the way,
the second picture is of Deborah, taken by Dennis Hopper, a subject of hers.
Here's a story I did this week about her work.

Labels:

6 Comments:

Anonymous Miranda said...

These are photos Nin would have savored. So very provocative in the best sense.

February 16, 2009 at 8:20 PM  
Blogger c/o richards said...

oh my god! I love love love your blog!!

February 17, 2009 at 9:42 AM  
Blogger The Clever Pup said...

I'm not crazy about Nin; dirty, spoiled, rich girl, anyway.....
I like your blog and I have added you to my blogroll.

Hazel in Toronto

February 17, 2009 at 3:22 PM  
Blogger Penney said...

you KNOW I xoxo your blog, pix, flowers, sensitivity and I could go on!!
She's so...exquisite, and that cigar! I love them too...shhhh
xo,
Penney
p.s.
i had pee gee hydrangea trees in my gardens with huge blooms!!! miss them terribly.
off to dreamland. night night

March 11, 2009 at 6:30 PM  
Blogger STORY said...

Deborah Anderson's images are powerful and striking. She is quite talented as a multimedia artist. Thanks for sharing.
Laurie Klaue

April 15, 2009 at 6:37 PM  
Blogger Penney said...

I'm still nuts over these pix! How foxy, and the black n' white is the best!
xo,
Penney
still love a cigar....shhhhhh

April 15, 2009 at 7:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home