This Page

has been moved to new address

The Last Domino

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
English Muse: The Last Domino

Friday, February 13, 2009

The Last Domino

The last Domino magazine arrived today in the post. Very sad. 

(Photo credit: from the "Merge, Purge, Compromise" article.  Previous Domino photos here.)



Blogger naturally nina said...

I know... When mine came, I was both giddy and sad. :(

February 13, 2009 at 10:24 AM  
Blogger Casey said...

SAY IT ISN'T SO!! I had no idea. Sigh, darn the economy. :[

February 13, 2009 at 11:57 AM  
Blogger Tina said...

As soon as this recession is over, I'm throwing a bash. Champagne and truffles for everyone!!

February 13, 2009 at 12:04 PM  
Blogger daydream lily said...

if i was rich i would buy it and save it!!!

so sad to see a mag go under like this.

February 13, 2009 at 9:37 PM  
Blogger sallymandy said...

Sad indeed. I wonder if old issues of Domino will become valuable on Ebay?

March 6, 2009 at 10:37 AM  
Blogger VictoriaArt said...

Ohhh, it's so sad! Such a nice - a bit off the beaten path - magazine, I 've subscribed to from almost day one!
I'll miss it darly.
Maybe they'll have a come back!

April 7, 2009 at 5:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home