This Page

has been moved to new address

New Etsy Crush

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
English Muse: New Etsy Crush

Monday, February 23, 2009

New Etsy Crush

I'm quite smitten by D. Kim's wry illustrations on Etsy. Above: A jumble of glass lanterns, a new take on the silhouette and subway entrances. (I need directions to the station that takes me many moons away!) Kim is a Brooklyn artist, with humor, talent and an edge. Bravo.

Labels: ,


Blogger labyrinthine said...

nice!! Thanks for sharing... :^>

February 23, 2009 at 10:31 AM  
OpenID themayfly said...

Aw these are brilliant. She's really wonderful! I've added her to my etsy favourites - If I wasn't so poor at the moment, I'd buy a print instantly!

February 23, 2009 at 12:33 PM  
Blogger The Wanderers' Daughter said...

Sweet! I love the lanterns and the imaginary subway entrances. "Many moons away" would be my choice.

February 23, 2009 at 1:23 PM  
Blogger VirginiaWestfield said...

agreed. great. etsy's awesome.

March 1, 2009 at 12:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home