This Page

has been moved to new address

Not Your Mother's Embroidery

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
English Muse: Not Your Mother's Embroidery

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Not Your Mother's Embroidery

These embroidered handkerchiefs by illustrator Kate O'Connor made me laugh. I especially like the Facebook one. I was recently rejected on Facebook by someone who went on to friend my husband. Ha! O well. 


Blogger Sydney said...

The Sheryle Crow one is hilarious! I need it for my brother!!

February 4, 2009 at 7:47 AM  
Anonymous Marsha said...

I think anyone who would reject the author/designer/editor of this blog doesn't deserve a lizard for a friend. . .let alone a lovely piece of embroidery.

February 4, 2009 at 8:21 AM  
Blogger Jess said...

I love these. I did something like it for my girlfriends for the holidays.

February 4, 2009 at 9:52 AM  
Blogger Tina said...

How lovely! I bet your girlfriends were thrilled to receive such a clever and thoughtful gift!

February 4, 2009 at 9:55 AM  
Anonymous puglyfeet said...

Ha. I love the first hanky.

February 6, 2009 at 11:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home