This Page

has been moved to new address

Thursday Favorites

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
English Muse: Thursday Favorites

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Thursday Favorites

favorites
favorites

Hello everyone! I wanted to share with you some of my favorite images for this chily Thursday evening. I'm especially fond of the girls in tulle. (Top right, Kate Moss)  I love the ballet, but I can't dance. Alas.
(Photo credits: here.)

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Stephen said...

beautiful! i love the rainy shot :)

February 12, 2009 at 6:48 PM  
Anonymous Irina said...

No need to dance when you can make words and images move the way you do on this lovely blog.

February 12, 2009 at 8:07 PM  
OpenID lauragrace7 said...

Thanks for your comments on my blog Tina! I adore your blog. And I love the girl in the tulle as well! Oh how I wanted to be a ballerina...

February 12, 2009 at 11:13 PM  
Blogger Nanette said...

Tina, these are gorgeous.

Such a pick me up after an awful week. Thank you so much as well for drawing attention to the fires in Victoria. You are a darling.
x

February 13, 2009 at 3:31 AM  
Blogger Zuli said...

these pictures are so amazing!

March 6, 2009 at 7:16 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home