This Page

has been moved to new address

World, Jewel-Box Sized

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
English Muse: World, Jewel-Box Sized

Thursday, February 26, 2009

World, Jewel-Box Sized

My creation
The vanilla and blue world of Emilie79*, as captured through her various Polariod cameras. From her Flickr set. Haunting. Lovely.



Blogger The Clever Pup said...

Vanilla and blue. Did you think that up? It's very fitting.

February 26, 2009 at 9:00 AM  
Blogger The Wanderers' Daughter said...

It makes a wonderful, monochrome collage with it's little pink and red accents.

February 26, 2009 at 9:15 AM  
Blogger giulia said...

Beautiful & yes, vanilla & blue is clever. Of course I love You've set me off again on blue.:) OK. Back to work. ciao. Hi Hazel, above.


February 26, 2009 at 9:39 AM  
Blogger kubbybear said...

Adore this.

February 26, 2009 at 11:51 AM  
Blogger Clare said...

I love this. Has made my day

Hi Clever Pup.

February 26, 2009 at 1:58 PM  
Blogger daydream lily said...

her photography is amazing!!!

February 26, 2009 at 2:49 PM  
Anonymous Tina Tarnoff said...

I really want my worl to be inthose colors! Absolutely stunning. After seeing your photos and now these, I think I really want a polaroid camera!

February 26, 2009 at 3:53 PM  
Anonymous emilie79* said...

Oh - thank you for blogging my polaroid pictures, it's an honour :)
And yes indeed "vanilla and blue" is a very apt and lovely way of putting it - love it (might even use it as a picture title one day, if you dont mind ;p)

February 28, 2009 at 1:40 PM  
Blogger petrenkov said...

Rather interesting blog you've got here. Thanx for it. I like such topics and everything connected to this matter. I would like to read more on that blog soon.

Truly yours
Timm Clade

February 10, 2010 at 7:21 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home