This Page

has been moved to new address

Polaroid Cache

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
English Muse: Polaroid Cache

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Polaroid Cache

Polaroid Cache
Some of my Polaroids, as found inside the one of my Emma Hope shoeboxes...



Anonymous Alicia said...

All these photos are exquisite, but you aboslutely must tell us the story behind the dressing gowns and the hot water bottle.

March 5, 2009 at 3:26 PM  
OpenID thesixkents said...

I have GOT to get myself a polaroid camera! I love the wistful quality about them.
LOVED your peonies as well. Great eye! I really enjoy coming by your site.

March 5, 2009 at 8:24 PM  
Blogger Tina said...

thank you!! so glad you're here. can't wait to see your pictures!!

March 5, 2009 at 8:27 PM  
Blogger daydream lily said...

oo i like these!! whats the one thats a stack of suitcases, and the shoes one, looks interesting!!!

March 6, 2009 at 12:39 AM  
Blogger Amber said...

I love the idea that you take photos of your photos. I do the same and adore the outcome of the instant montage of memories and beauty. So delicious.
I adore your suitcase photo!I collect old precios suitcases and fill them with 'junk'(husbands view)/'treasures'my view.

March 6, 2009 at 1:44 AM  
Blogger Tina { Luphia Loves... } said...

these images are absolutely gorgeous, so jealous that you have a Polaroid too, ;)

ps, can't believe i didn't find your gorgeous blog sooner! absolute love everything here, would love to exchange links if you're interested? :)


March 6, 2009 at 5:53 AM  
Blogger LauraCassidy said...

love these!

March 6, 2009 at 6:58 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

Wonderful! You really have the eye for catching beauty on a photo, what a talent! I would love to get a polaroid as well but the film is no longer manufactured or is it?I love your blog, I really do so much!

March 6, 2009 at 8:18 AM  
Blogger Theresa said...

so adorable, i need a polaroid camera too.

March 6, 2009 at 1:19 PM  
Blogger Federica said...

I love your blog! I'll put you on my blog list!

March 11, 2009 at 11:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home