This Page

has been moved to new address

Toast

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
English Muse: Toast

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Toast

SS09_H1_PG15toast
The new Toast catalogue arrived today via Royal Mail. Always makes me happy. This issue is especially beautiful. I'm so looking forward to summer (and weekends at the beach)!

More gorgeous photos {here}.
And my previous Toast posts {here}.
PLUS! Toast stylist Twig Hutchinson.

I hope everyone is having a lovely weekend...
xoxo


PS: I always think of Joanna when I see bicycles now! She loves them. Visit her wildly popular fabulous blog, A Cup of Jo, {here}!

9 Comments:

Blogger Munted kowhai said...

Teal+red=pure joy.
le sigh.

March 14, 2009 at 11:35 PM  
Anonymous Kristina said...

How have I lived my life not knowing about Toast?

March 15, 2009 at 4:37 AM  
Blogger The Clever Pup said...

Yeah, Toast. My Brit catalogue of choice is Boden. They included a couple more sizes for the "oomphier" of us out there.

March 15, 2009 at 7:03 AM  
Blogger J. said...

Do you want to follox my blog ?

Http://baiserderussie.blogspot.com

<3 YOUR blog.

March 15, 2009 at 8:15 AM  
Anonymous Alicia said...

I think you should work those wonderful old Persian tiles in the top photo into your ideal kitchen!

March 15, 2009 at 9:13 AM  
Blogger sølvi said...

I feel spring is in the air...lovely images:-)

March 15, 2009 at 1:05 PM  
Blogger anonymously chic said...

love a style blogger who's writing is also interesting. nice blog:)

March 15, 2009 at 4:38 PM  
Blogger Char said...

gorgeous images!!!! I need that catelog

March 15, 2009 at 8:23 PM  
Blogger Rachel said...

I'm going to crawl into these images now, OK?

March 18, 2009 at 5:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home