Saturday, March 14, 2009

Toast

SS09_H1_PG15toast
The new Toast catalogue arrived today via Royal Mail. Always makes me happy. This issue is especially beautiful. I'm so looking forward to summer (and weekends at the beach)!

More gorgeous photos {here}.
And my previous Toast posts {here}.
PLUS! Toast stylist Twig Hutchinson.

I hope everyone is having a lovely weekend...
xoxo


PS: I always think of Joanna when I see bicycles now! She loves them. Visit her wildly popular fabulous blog, A Cup of Jo, {here}!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Teal+red=pure joy.
le sigh.

Anonymous said...

How have I lived my life not knowing about Toast?

The Clever Pup said...

Yeah, Toast. My Brit catalogue of choice is Boden. They included a couple more sizes for the "oomphier" of us out there.

Unknown said...

Do you want to follox my blog ?

Http://baiserderussie.blogspot.com

<3 YOUR blog.

Anonymous said...

I think you should work those wonderful old Persian tiles in the top photo into your ideal kitchen!

sølvi said...

I feel spring is in the air...lovely images:-)

Christina said...

love a style blogger who's writing is also interesting. nice blog:)

Char said...

gorgeous images!!!! I need that catelog

Rachel B said...

I'm going to crawl into these images now, OK?