Thursday, March 12, 2009

What's your sign?

dsc_0062
sign
This little sign--a traveling art installation by two wonderful Philadelphia bloggers--just lifted my spirits today. It belongs to Shauna and Stephen at Something is Hiding in Here. They built it, but they let their blog readers decide on what it says. (If you want to see it in person, it's in a window at the Fred Flare store in Brooklyn at the moment.)

Any suggestions on what the sign should say?  Perhaps: "I can't live up to my blue and white china"? Or Maybe:  "You are a jewel beyond price."

UPDATE! From Clare: "I'll have what she's having." 

 The all time great line from When Harry Met Sally.


(Thank you to the lovely Poppytalk for inspiring this post.)

9 comments:

trishie said...

I'd so love to spend more time on trees!

English Muse said...

Me too!! A tea party in tree house would be divine!

Clare said...

I'll have what she's having

Anonymous said...

Your blog is therapeutic. So relieved to finally have a few minutes to relax by visiting my fave blogs.

Anonymous said...

I love you my hope

Tina Tarnoff said...

Hey, I've got another one!:)

Nothing is our excuse.

Lets_go_find_a_Rain_beau! said...

Those signs are too cool! I've seen them on Weheartit a while ago!

I like your blog- I'm sure I will be back sometime! :)

S*

*moggit girls said...

Found you through Claudia of the Paris Apt blog - so glad we did. :)

We like this quote from Jack Donaghey of 30 Rock:

"Rich 50 is middle class 38".

Joy and Janet
xoxo

Anonymous said...

Nobody ever coomplains there's too much kindness in the world.