This Page

has been moved to new address

The Art Journals of Miss Paq

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
English Muse: The Art Journals of Miss Paq

Sunday, May 31, 2009

The Art Journals of Miss Paq

I love looking at the pages of Miss Paq's journals on flickr. It's assemblage as a form of self expression and inspiration. Plus it's an interesting glimpse inside a creative mind. I know there was life before flickr, but I can't imagine it now.

Miss Paq also has a fantastic blog, How to Make a Baby Elephant Float.

Hope you have a lovely week!


Blogger Maggie May said...

i love collage...the second one is striking.

May 31, 2009 at 7:30 PM  
Blogger Char said...

a beautiful find

May 31, 2009 at 7:33 PM  
Blogger Dionne said...

How fun and whimsical. I love it!

May 31, 2009 at 7:49 PM  
Blogger Brian Miller said...

how very cool. love the combinations. hope you had a great weekend!

May 31, 2009 at 7:59 PM  
Blogger Maverick Malone said...

Never seen these before! They're fabulous...I love how artsy they are.

xox, mavi

May 31, 2009 at 8:01 PM  
Blogger iva yaneva said...

very creative! I especially love the bubble wrap under the cloud :)
lovely find! :)

May 31, 2009 at 10:21 PM  
Anonymous Tina Tarnoff said...

god! I'm hooked! my favorite page is - all she feels instead - I can'te explain it, but it somehow explains me!

and love her blog - that first cirque collage photo is wonderful. Oh, why don't I speak spanish!

May 31, 2009 at 10:39 PM  
Blogger jo said...

and a lovely week to you too!

i want to make collages. right now! that second one is utterly fantastic!

June 1, 2009 at 3:20 AM  
Blogger TheBeautyFile said...

amazing! so excited to find a wonderful new blog!

June 1, 2009 at 6:51 AM  
Blogger min it said...

Very interesting blog!!
I am new blogging...May was my first month..just when arrived to London with only one cabin luggage, and this is the topic of my blog...I´d be very glad if you visit it and tell me your opinion:

Thanks :)

June 1, 2009 at 11:34 AM  
Blogger Daydream Lily said...

shes so fantastic, she is my inspiration when I attempt to do collages!!

June 1, 2009 at 4:17 PM  
Blogger Lightning Heart said...

mmm i've been a big fan of her for a few years now, she's so talented!

June 1, 2009 at 7:16 PM  
Blogger Roberta Granada said...

Hi, I love your blog, I have a blog on tb craft in general and now I'm offering my readers to download the magazine found the net,, visit me, and also appears in my online shop Maison Carré by Tita,, kiss.

June 1, 2009 at 7:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home