This Page

has been moved to new address

Happy Mother's Day

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
English Muse: Happy Mother's Day

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

family photos

My mom and grandmother in Ft. Thomas, KY

family photos

My mom with my older brother, Michael

family photos

And my mom and dad.

Have a lovely day, wherever you are today. I'm cooking brunch to celebrate Mother's Day and my dad's return from the hospital. Thank you all for your sweet comments. I read them all to my dad. They made him so happy. And me too!



Blogger vicki archer said...

Have a gorgeous day, xv.

May 10, 2009 at 12:42 AM  
Blogger Annette said...

A great day to you too!!!

May 10, 2009 at 2:05 AM  
Blogger Agnes said...

Oh, that pictures makes me happy! (my English is really bad, I know) Sweden is sunny. And windy. But I think my day can be great anyway! Love your blog.

May 10, 2009 at 2:21 AM  
Blogger Laura Trevey said...

Enjoy your Mother's Day brunch :)

so glad your Dad is home from the hospital as well!!

May 10, 2009 at 3:49 AM  
Blogger Brian Miller said...

nice snaps. hope you have a great day today.

May 10, 2009 at 3:51 AM  
Blogger Xisca said...

Hi ! :)
I've seen your blog and i thing that your photos are georgeous.
I really like da old photos. So u are journalist? Wow my dream is t be a journalist when I grow up... But well, I live in Spain, is gonna be difficult haha.
Hope you have a nice weekend.

Xo xo

May 10, 2009 at 3:52 AM  
Blogger mar said...

hello..I'm from Malaysia and I love to read your blog.Maybe if u have spare time u could visit my blog too. Have a nice day! :-)

May 10, 2009 at 4:27 AM  
Blogger tracy said...

And a great day for you and your dad!


May 10, 2009 at 5:32 AM  
Blogger pve design said...

Happy day!

May 10, 2009 at 5:35 AM  
Blogger Penney said...

Hoping today is the sweetest ever for you and yours!

May 10, 2009 at 5:37 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Happy Mother's Day Tina!

May 10, 2009 at 6:28 AM  
Blogger Charlie said...

Have a lovely day! Hugs

May 10, 2009 at 7:26 AM  
Blogger liza said...

Wishes for a beautiful day to you, Tina! Such lovely photos of your mother. And I am glad to know your father is coming home.

May 10, 2009 at 10:10 AM  
Blogger Hi Kooky said...

Fantastic photos! Especially loving the one of your mom and older brother - the look on her face is priceless. So glad your dad is safe at home. Have a great day!

May 10, 2009 at 10:19 AM  
Blogger SHOKOOFEH said...

Happy Mother's Day, dear Tina!


May 10, 2009 at 12:35 PM  
Blogger giulia said...

xoxo to Tina & family,

susan & julie

May 10, 2009 at 1:01 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

Dear Tina,

Hope its a glorious yummy brunch.
Best wishes and quick recovery to your dad! Sweet family pics, lovely glimpse into the simple life.

May 10, 2009 at 1:40 PM  
Blogger rosedale's 4 head said...

an integral part of many life stories...Happy Mother's Day to you...I hope Dad gets even better...thoughts with you...


May 10, 2009 at 2:25 PM  
Blogger Micaela said...

i ADORE that pic of your Mom and Michael. And it warms my heart that your Dad enjoyed comments, i can just picture him :) sweet! sounds like a lovely celebration I'm sure you all had.

May 10, 2009 at 5:58 PM  
Anonymous Tina Tarnoff said...

Yay! Dad's back! :D Happy Mother's day! xoox

May 10, 2009 at 5:59 PM  
Anonymous Miranda said...

Mother's Day with Dad can only be better. Delighted he's feeling better.

May 10, 2009 at 8:28 PM  
Blogger Char said...

hope your day was great

May 11, 2009 at 5:46 AM  
Blogger Suz Broughton said...

I'm glad to hear your dad is recovering!
I saw these old photos on your FB and loved them there, too.

May 11, 2009 at 12:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home