This Page

has been moved to new address


Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
English Muse: Smile

Wednesday, May 6, 2009



I'm so in love with this commercial...

The song makes me, well, happy. It's called -- what else? -- "Smile" by The Mae Shi Band. This commercial plays constantly during American Idol here. The song is not yet out on iTunes. But maybe soon?

PS: Dad is coming home from the hospital tomorrow. Very happy about that!

(The photo is by Alyz.)


Anonymous Tina Tarnoff said...

I love it! The dog on the skateboard and in the car! The kids jumping up and down o the bed... Love it! It truly gives a great feeling.

And that photo is hilarious:)

I'm so happy that your dad is coming home! Happy all around. Huggs!!

May 6, 2009 at 10:16 PM  
Blogger Tina said...

Yay! thank you!!

May 6, 2009 at 10:21 PM  
Blogger the real mia said...

Happy to hear about your dad. And happy to have late night smiles as my birthday ends. Thanks!

May 6, 2009 at 11:30 PM  
Blogger Tina said...

oh, happy birthday!

May 6, 2009 at 11:38 PM  
Blogger Federica said...

I'm happy for your dad!
Hugs, Federica.

May 6, 2009 at 11:43 PM  
Blogger Paresh said...

kiss your daddy for me :)

May 7, 2009 at 12:37 AM  
Blogger SHOKOOFEH said...

Yaaay for Dad's coming home!!! :)

May 7, 2009 at 12:53 AM  
Blogger Rachael Kearley said...

Thanks for the smile, I needed it. Glad your papa is coming home.

May 7, 2009 at 1:24 AM  
Anonymous parlezvouskiwi said...

Its actually quite refreshing to hear a song about being happy and happiness nowadays! Very cool.

May 7, 2009 at 3:25 AM  
Blogger The Cottage Cheese said...

Yay, your Dad is coming home!

San Diego IS a happy place. I spent the first six years of my life there, and what a fun place to be a kid. My Dad was lucky enough to grow up there in the 50's and 60's.

May 7, 2009 at 4:42 AM  
Blogger Hi Kooky said...

Ah! What a fantastic ad! Thank you for sharing. I love it. And I'm so happy for your family that your dad is coming home. He'll be back in his place. :)

May 7, 2009 at 5:57 AM  
Blogger Cathy said...

I love happy posts! Glad to hear that Dad is on his way back to you. It's so refreshing when you find happy things to share. Thanks.


May 7, 2009 at 7:33 AM  
Blogger - RenĂ©e - said...

It's impossible to watch that commercial without smiling! Thanks for posting that! And I'm glad to hear your Dad is feeling better!

May 7, 2009 at 8:33 AM  
Anonymous kitkat said...

God Bless your Daddy!~
enjoy your blog very much...fellow L.A....sister...kat

May 7, 2009 at 10:01 AM  
Blogger Char said...

so happy to hear the good news about your father!!!

May 7, 2009 at 10:02 AM  
Blogger Mag said...

I am happy to hear that your father come home.

May 7, 2009 at 10:31 AM  
Anonymous RR said...

That is a great ad, although I think they should've shown less beach and highlighted some of the cities other cool spots.

May 7, 2009 at 11:30 AM  
Blogger Joanna Goddard said...

so happy to hear that your dad is coming home!!!!

May 7, 2009 at 11:59 AM  
Blogger Joanna Goddard said...

and also now i really want to go to san diego :)

May 7, 2009 at 11:59 AM  
Blogger Patty said...

I am ready to come to SD. That is great commercial. Just makes you happy. Problem is that song is going to be in my head for a few days.

May 7, 2009 at 1:31 PM  
Blogger Maria said...

It makes me smile too! Cute spot!

May 8, 2009 at 2:48 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home