This Page

has been moved to new address


Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
English Muse: Adorned

Sunday, June 14, 2009



In addition to saving magazines, I also hang onto old Anthropologie catalogues...


I'm probably sounding like some pulp magpie...


Oh well...


The pictures are lovely...


of both girl and beast.

And unlike foreign magazines (which I also love), at least the catalogues are free.

PS: This catalogue is from several seasons ago. I think!


Blogger puglyfeet said...

I keep these, too. This particular catalog is one of my favorites, as well.

June 14, 2009 at 9:33 PM  
Blogger Tina said...

oh yay! i thought of you when i posted this, with your cutie dog!

June 14, 2009 at 9:43 PM  
Blogger iva yaneva said...

oh, don't worry, I do that too :))

June 14, 2009 at 10:34 PM  
Blogger LENORENEVERMORE said... hard to part with fab visual delightsss especially some fabulous magz/catalog! Thanks for sharing these darling! ~XO*

June 14, 2009 at 10:54 PM  
Blogger Daisy said...

Oh these are lovely!

June 15, 2009 at 2:02 AM  
OpenID chicknamedhermia said...

I love all those pictures!!!
Oh actually, except the second last one's kinda ugly!
And I really want a bicycle with a wicker basket!

June 15, 2009 at 2:21 AM  
Blogger Maria said...

romantic pics!!

June 15, 2009 at 3:07 AM  
Blogger Penney said...

I xoxo this store! I have bought lots of things for our home there, and xo the clothing too. So colorful and lighthearted!!
Happy Monday to you!!!!!!!
xo, Penney

June 15, 2009 at 5:41 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

I absolutely save magazines and anthropologie catalogues! Or, if there are only a few things I want to hang to, I clip them out and put them in a binder. :)

June 15, 2009 at 6:47 AM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

I save old Anthropologie catalogs too.
The issue you posted here was one of my all time favorite Anthropologie collections ever. Thanks for reminding me. :)

June 15, 2009 at 7:08 AM  
Blogger rachel said...

i also save these catalogs. i love anthropologie! plus, i just discovered your blog and i love it as well.

June 15, 2009 at 7:39 AM  
Blogger Joanna Goddard said...

GORGEOUS! i LOVE her makeup.

June 15, 2009 at 8:34 AM  
Blogger avant garde said...

anthropologie is very inspiring, i could look at their catalogs for hours, over and over. i love the patterns of their fabrics on furniture as well. oh, and their store windows help to inspire me with my shop.

June 15, 2009 at 8:59 AM  
Anonymous Tina Tarnoff said...

Anthropologie, I will love you forever. I don't have any of their catalogues (and why don't I?!), but I will, darn, I will, from now on! Love that top embroidered scarf, love the boots, love that rose bag!!

June 15, 2009 at 9:19 AM  
Blogger Uncle Beefy said...

I've subscribed to their catalogs a bazillion times but will usually get one...then nuthin'!?? What gives Anthropologie? Clearly you are aware that I am either a "boy" or "broke" or both? But still...where's the love?

Thanks for giving me a lil' taste, Miss Tina!

June 15, 2009 at 9:27 AM  
Blogger glam.spoon said...

i have all my anthro catalogs dating back to 1999 I think. they are an inspiration!

June 15, 2009 at 11:34 AM  
Blogger Jen @ said...

I just found an Anthropologie themed blog who's writer also confessed to hoarding their catalogs. I have to admit, I do too! They're better than magazines at giving you outfit ideas. I also have old stashes of JCrew, Esprit and Kenneth Cole. Catalog stashing's the best!

June 15, 2009 at 12:03 PM  
Blogger NutriGirl said...

The last pic is adorable...

June 15, 2009 at 12:49 PM  
Blogger Nicky said...

uh no way!
I keep the anthropologie magazines too! They're just so fun and british :)
lots of love,
nickyx x x

June 15, 2009 at 1:07 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

I save beautiful ads I find in magazines, so don't feel bad!

June 15, 2009 at 2:34 PM  
Blogger Dallas Shaw said...

those are the only mags i save, the others I tear up

June 15, 2009 at 2:55 PM  
Blogger Cynthia at A Shimmy in My Spirit said...

So lovely...makes me want to go buy a bicycle and a wicker basket for my dog Lola.

June 15, 2009 at 4:12 PM  
Blogger Pamela Terry and Edward said...

Anthropologie catalogs are like specialized magazines to me.

Have you seen the catalog from Toast?

June 16, 2009 at 10:47 AM  
Blogger Tina said...

Yes, I love Toast!

June 16, 2009 at 10:56 AM  
Blogger blondie-lox said...

ah, i love standard poodles.

June 16, 2009 at 8:39 PM  
Blogger TheLuxuriousVagabond said...

really? I don't feel silly anymore for thinking that their magazines are pure art!

June 17, 2009 at 12:54 AM  
Blogger Apt. #34 said...

I catalog my anthropologies like magazines. I'm still swooning over the music themed issue! Oh to be a stylist!

June 17, 2009 at 10:27 PM  
Blogger LouDuk said...

Nice photographs.

June 19, 2009 at 12:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home