This Page

has been moved to new address


Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
English Muse: Gris-Bleu

Thursday, June 25, 2009



One of my favorite French blogs, Gris-Bleu, has a new address: Gris-Bleu.Fr


The blog is an amazing showcase for the photography and illustrations of the very talented Philippe.


I'm especially in love with these gorgeous photos from the Tuileries. Ah, summertime in Paris. Wish I were there...

Labels: ,


Blogger The Wanderers' Daughter said...

Lovely photos...particularly the last two.

June 25, 2009 at 10:38 PM  
Anonymous Chloe said...

Gosh! The photos are really beautiful! I love them!

June 26, 2009 at 2:16 AM  
Blogger iva yaneva said...

aw, these photos are so pretty! I just fell in love with the bottom one on the right :)

June 26, 2009 at 3:00 AM  
Blogger Black said...

Adorable! Thanks for showing.

June 26, 2009 at 3:13 AM  
Blogger Jill of All Trades said...

Ohhh, I like very much.

June 26, 2009 at 4:21 AM  
Blogger Maverick Malone said...

Awesome feature :) Off to check it out!

xox, mavi

June 26, 2009 at 4:27 AM  
Blogger Brian Miller said...

great shots and perspectives. my fav is the roses!

June 26, 2009 at 4:42 AM  
Blogger caroline @ patagonia gifts said...

oh yes, wish I was there too! I was in Paris during winter, so I couldn't enjoy these fragrant pleasures... next time I must go in spring! have a lovely weekend! xoxo

June 26, 2009 at 5:42 AM  
Blogger Michelle Parks McCourt said...

i cant wait to check out that blog.
gorgeous shots. ps your blog is a visual feast, so glad i found it.

June 26, 2009 at 7:06 AM  
Anonymous Charlotte said...

Who would not want to be where those images were shot? Then when you think about the food. . .

June 26, 2009 at 7:41 AM  
Blogger Ali said...

Beautiful photos!

June 26, 2009 at 11:26 AM  
Blogger Uncle Beefy said...

You had me at "french"...the peonies just sealed the deal! :) Can't wait to give a look see over there! (How do you say "Holla!" in Francaise?) ;)

June 26, 2009 at 4:35 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

delicious colors and compositions.
will be visiting the fair france in july with camera in hand, cant wait to taste with my eyes scenes like the visuals you share.

June 26, 2009 at 11:16 PM  
Anonymous ursula said...

So beautiful! I'm headed over to this blog to check it out.

June 27, 2009 at 8:42 AM  
Blogger Meg said...

These photos are so beautiful I'm going to hop right over and check him out- thanks for the link!

June 29, 2009 at 6:27 AM  
Anonymous Philippe said...

Thank you very much Tina for recommending my new link !

June 30, 2009 at 1:00 AM  
Blogger Mademoiselle Frou-Frou said...

i am so excited to check out the site - you have provided quite a preview!

June 30, 2009 at 12:20 PM  
Anonymous duet letterpress said...

beautiful, beautiful photos! i too wish i were there. i think about paris every day.

July 18, 2009 at 8:53 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home