This Page

has been moved to new address

Happy Weekend!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
English Muse: Happy Weekend!

Friday, June 26, 2009

Happy Weekend!


Hope you have a lovely weekend. I'm getting my hair done and then I'm going to an afternoon garden party! I've also resolved to listen to the stereo and avoid obsessive viewing of CNN. (I was watching until 1 am last night, fixated on every detail of Michael Jackson's death. Poor man.)

Photo credits: Macabre Photographer, All Roads, Vimeo



Blogger glam.spoon said...

haircut and a garden party to show it off!? what a lovely day. If I get through my to-do list, I'll reward myself with a pedi.

June 26, 2009 at 8:53 AM  
Blogger Joanna Goddard said...

have a wonderful weekend! xo

June 26, 2009 at 8:57 AM  
Blogger Margaret said...

I agree, poor MJ. I love the pictures and the video you posted. So lovely!

June 26, 2009 at 9:02 AM  

...still shocked by the news! Did my art work on MJ while watching CNN...Life is so fragile indeed! Have a beautiful weekend+garden party darling...

June 26, 2009 at 9:26 AM  
Blogger avant garde said...

happy weekend, sans the CNN! it will drive you crazy after a while :) and yes, michael jackson definitely left his creative mark on the world. he was so young!

June 26, 2009 at 9:36 AM  
Blogger Shaddy said...

A garden party! How lovely is that! Please have a little something special for me, dear.

June 26, 2009 at 9:44 AM  
Blogger Miss Eve said...

Love garden parties, have a great weekend, much love: Evi

June 26, 2009 at 10:29 AM  
Blogger Pamela Terry and Edward said...

Your plan for the weekend sounds the perfect escape from the dreary news.

June 26, 2009 at 10:43 AM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

happy, happy weekend:)

June 26, 2009 at 11:12 AM  
Blogger Jen @ said...

Good idea! Maybe I'll commit to a TV-free weekend altogether.

June 26, 2009 at 12:10 PM  
Blogger La Belle Lumière said...

Ooh, a garden party?! That sounds like so much fun! I just had a vision of ladies wearing wide-brimmed hats and flowery dresses, sipping sparkling wine in a rose garden. Have a lovely time!

June 26, 2009 at 1:02 PM  
Blogger Brian Miller said...

hot pics. carnival would be fun!

June 26, 2009 at 3:08 PM  
Blogger Uncle Beefy said...

Garden parties & ferris wheels? Perfect way to start a sunny summer weekend. :)

Have a loverly weekend, Miss Tina!

June 26, 2009 at 4:31 PM  
Blogger ♥Simply Seductive said...

Happy weekend!

All the very best (be your authentic self!)

June 26, 2009 at 5:47 PM  
OpenID lauragrace7 said...

sigh...An afternoon garden party sounds just lovely! Have a wonderful weekend!

June 26, 2009 at 7:20 PM  
Blogger orange sugar home said...

have a peacefull weekend and thanks for the tip on Gris-bleu. Amazing photography. I don't speak french unfortunately but those pics go beyond words!!

June 26, 2009 at 8:04 PM  
Anonymous puglyfeet said...

Happy Weekend to you, Ms. Muse. Have fun at the party. :D

June 26, 2009 at 10:50 PM  
Blogger Paresh said...

i just wish i can be a "poor man" like him !

June 27, 2009 at 12:30 AM  
Blogger Charlie said...

Have an awesome weekend! Have fun at your party.

June 27, 2009 at 4:58 AM  
Blogger The Sice Family said...

Have a lovely time at the party! Sounds decadent! I am trying to cheer up the weekend by celebrating the 100th post on my blog! Pop over, if you wish, to check it out! Wendy x

June 27, 2009 at 7:40 AM  
Blogger K. said...

RIP MJ...beautiful pics...

June 27, 2009 at 1:38 PM  
Blogger Eliza said...

I'm completely in love with your blog! It's so inspirational to me. Thanks! And oh... yes, poor MJ. I was shocked just like all the world probably. And I love that video! :D


June 27, 2009 at 3:49 PM  
Anonymous French furniture said...

Nice photos. Have a nice weekend!

June 27, 2009 at 4:03 PM  
Blogger ali said...

I love your blog!!!

The world is still in shock over the death of MJ. May the good memories of him remain alive in those that cherished who he, a great performer.

I am doing a summer art journal giveaway on my blog if you want to take a peek.

Hope you have a lovely weekend.


June 28, 2009 at 8:12 AM  
Blogger Maggie May said...

i need a haircut SO BADLy! i have long hair and the ends...well, we won't talk about it. i hope we get pictures.:)

June 28, 2009 at 12:41 PM  
Blogger Roz said...

Beautiful photos..
Very artistic. Such a shame about Michael Jackson I think..:(

June 28, 2009 at 1:04 PM  
Anonymous Tina Tarnoff said...

It's still going on - the reportage about poor Michael. I feel so sorry for him.

Hope you had a good time at the party and hope your did not have a haircut?! :)

I spent my weekend working, cutting, my fingers hurt! My back hurts! I need a good massage. Anyone?!

June 29, 2009 at 6:10 PM  
Anonymous Abbey Goes Design Scouting said...

I adore these images!!

June 30, 2009 at 8:14 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home