This Page

has been moved to new address


Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
English Muse: Announcing!!

Sunday, July 19, 2009


First I want to say that I realize I'm looking for ways to distract myself from my woes. I can't really afford to shop. So why not blog? And why have just one blog when you can have, say, three or four?

Of course I don't expect you to visit all my blogs (I'm very happy you're on this one)... But in case you want to see more Polaroids and Holga pics,
here's the latest: Cloud Society. There are only two posts on it right now and it has zero followers. And I can't promise I'll update it very often.
But here it is!


Blogger nath said...

lovely! congrats! i have four blogs (!) but only use one at the moment.. you may inspire me into action!

July 20, 2009 at 1:59 AM  
Blogger meg said...

i'm the first one to follow you on cloud society :D

July 20, 2009 at 2:00 AM  
Blogger Tina said...

Yay thank you!!!

July 20, 2009 at 2:33 AM  
Blogger Escapist said...

Bingo !
I cn b fourt one

July 20, 2009 at 5:34 AM  
Blogger vicki archer said...

The more the merrier - great shot too, xv.

July 20, 2009 at 6:23 AM  
Blogger Teri said...

I will follow... I love clouds! This is pretty pic! In fact today I am picking up my first roll of developed B&W's from my Diana. Don't know what they will look like though! My color Holga's were successful! When you can't afford to shop, looking through beautiful blogs is what I do!!! Thank you for yours!

July 20, 2009 at 6:43 AM  
Blogger designani said...

Lovely blog
Inspired me all the more as an artist and a fashion addict

Kiss from Melbourne

July 20, 2009 at 8:09 AM  
Blogger Foxywedding said...

Love clouds! I am 100% following!

July 20, 2009 at 8:10 AM  
Blogger The Lil Bee said...

Congratulations! I love smart side projects and the name alone has me intrigued already. This photo is beautiful and I am looking forward to checking out more:)

July 20, 2009 at 8:13 AM  
Blogger Joanna Goddard said...

what a fun idea! i LOVE clouds.

July 20, 2009 at 10:06 AM  
Blogger Ali said...

Are you kidding? Of COURSE I'm gonna follow this new one - woo hoo!

July 20, 2009 at 11:01 AM  
Blogger Tina Tarnoff said...

Hurray! Another wonderful blog to brighte up my days!!! I'm following! Thank you Tina! Go Clouds! xoxo

July 20, 2009 at 11:57 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

I love it already!

July 20, 2009 at 12:03 PM  
Blogger Simply Mel said...

Delightful idea and great name! Here's to happy outlets...

July 20, 2009 at 2:12 PM  
Blogger avant garde said...

clouds? i'm in. driving home from nauset beach yesterday up in the sky was a pefect swordfish made of clouds. rare that i see things that specific but it made me gasp. this will be a fun blog for you and for us :)

July 20, 2009 at 2:18 PM  
Blogger P said...

You are a marvel, sweet Tina. I can barely keep up with ONE blog, much less three or four! I don't know how you do it. xoxox

July 20, 2009 at 2:23 PM  
Anonymous automatism said...

What a lovely idea! I'm definitely following this one, too!


July 20, 2009 at 2:35 PM  
Blogger orange sugar home said...

I don't even know what a blessed holga is! but I think I am clearly missing out! what fantastic photos! the cult of photography...where have I been?? great name - cloud society!!

July 20, 2009 at 6:23 PM  
Blogger OceanDreams said...

Oh goodness, you are woman of many blogs and many followers! How fun!

July 20, 2009 at 9:07 PM  
Blogger fredalvarez said...

loved your Campo de Fiori pics....thats where my honeymoon started, all those years ago...

July 20, 2009 at 9:33 PM  
Anonymous parlezvouskiwi said...

Ooooh I shall check this out! My camera collection has grown by one today with a diana F+ so shall have some fun with that! :-)

July 20, 2009 at 9:35 PM  
Blogger Char said...


July 20, 2009 at 10:48 PM  
Blogger Chessa! said...

well...I love it here so I can't see why I wouldn't absolutely love it over there since polaroids and holgas and all sorts of crappy cameras are my favorite...well...all photography really:)

July 21, 2009 at 4:19 PM  
Blogger vanessa joie said...

I love your photos. Great new blog. I blog to avoid shopping sometimes too!

July 21, 2009 at 8:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home