This Page

has been moved to new address

LA, from my view.

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
English Muse: LA, from my view.

Monday, July 27, 2009

LA, from my view.


Hello, I'm Julia, Tina's friend in Paris. A few months ago, Ms. Tina very graciously helped me design my blog, Sugar Pop Tarts. When I heard that my old friend from my days in LA needed help, I wanted to volunteer.


I decided to pull together some pictures that remind me of our hostess' hometown,
Los Angeles.


They were taken by photographer Sam Hessamain.


Aren't they fantastic?

I would love for you to visit my blog, but beware. Don't do it at work. It has the Blogger warning on it...Merci! -- Julia.


Blogger artbook said...

Very inspiring photos...=)

July 27, 2009 at 10:36 PM  
Blogger Maggie May said...

hello, hello, love the photo with the man in phone booth and woman with red hair, like noir

July 27, 2009 at 11:20 PM  
Blogger Crystal @ Plush Palate said...

Hi Julia! Thanks so so much for sharing these absolutely gorgeous photos with us! I look forward to following you here and on your stunning blog!

July 28, 2009 at 5:53 AM  
Blogger Foxywedding said...

Hello! Thank you for sharing these stunning photos - love the first one!

July 28, 2009 at 8:36 AM  
Blogger Simply Mel said...

Oh what a lovely surprise to see one of my favorite blogs, Sugar Pop Tarts, as a guest blogger! Beautiful and breathtaking photos as usual...

July 28, 2009 at 9:07 AM  
Blogger Hayley said...

these photos are fantastic!

July 28, 2009 at 9:26 AM  
Blogger Ali said...

Haha, just tried to go to your blog - you're right! Nice to meet you Julia. :)

July 28, 2009 at 11:33 AM  
Blogger the real mia said...

These are lovely photos. I am already a fan of Sugar Pop Tarts but it's nice to see you over here at The English Muse, and to read all the posts of guest bloggers.

July 28, 2009 at 10:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home