This Page

has been moved to new address

Beautiful, Bella

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
English Muse: Beautiful, Bella

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Beautiful, Bella

all work by Bella Foster
xo, Flux


Blogger Kay said...

I see these pieces as the expression of "why would I want to buy something I could do myself"...the answer, because you didn't...

They are wonderful!

August 10, 2009 at 12:35 AM  
Blogger WrightStuff said...

What a delightful burst of gorgeous colour to see first thing on a cloudy Monday morning!

August 10, 2009 at 12:38 AM  
Blogger I_Might_Be_Wrong said...

lovely paintings

I adore the stationary, flowers
and bookshelves

it looks like a nice
place to be


August 10, 2009 at 1:14 AM  
Blogger vicki archer said...

Very happy, I love it. xv

August 10, 2009 at 1:14 AM  
Blogger Italo said...

Fresh, coloured, funny, that's painting, that's life.

August 10, 2009 at 5:04 AM  
Blogger down and out chic said...

so rich in color...reminds of what matisse's work would be like in watercolor

August 10, 2009 at 6:40 AM  
Blogger Teri said...

The beauty is in the simplicity! These are paintings from the heart... I love her happy colors.

August 10, 2009 at 7:07 AM  
Blogger Hanako66 said...

I love these! so charming

August 10, 2009 at 11:45 AM  
Blogger Maggie May said...

I love the bowls. I want a big painting of those in my kitchen :) And I love stationary, pens and books and chairs in almost any kind of art.

August 10, 2009 at 3:25 PM  
Blogger Vince said...

I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.

Online Marketing of your brand

August 10, 2009 at 10:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home