This Page

has been moved to new address

Card Collection

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
English Muse: Card Collection

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Card Collection

Reading Jek's Week in Review gave me the inspiration I needed to clean up the messy half of my office, which up until recently, had stark empty walls behind a heap of boxes filled with clutter and a whole lot of Stuff. Armed with a lot of good ideas, I enthusiastically organized my shiz and though it took a long time, I'm pleased with my new space.

I felt inspired to arrange my cards this way after reading The Art of Jordan's How to do a home office makeover post. To set up this type of inspiration board, all you need are some nails, twine and a hammer. It's a brilliant way to showcase my card collection.


Blogger Suzy said...

Love the cards ... hummmmm ... got me thinking now. Thanks ... going to check out your links now.

August 23, 2009 at 4:32 PM  
Blogger handmade romance said...

wow what a gorgeous card collection! such a nice way to display them I think, so you can see them and look at them for ages, instead of being stored away in a safe place.

August 23, 2009 at 6:10 PM  
Blogger Amanda Nicole said...

What an amazing collection! Looks lovely.

August 23, 2009 at 6:27 PM  
Blogger puglyfeet said...

Thanks! I have The Art of Jordan to thank for this. Otherwise, these cards would still be in a box, hidden from the light of day.

The Art of Jordan

August 23, 2009 at 6:48 PM  
Blogger chiaroscuro said...

A nice card collection you have there. I will check your link, my office desperately needs a makeover

August 24, 2009 at 2:12 AM  
Blogger lady elle said...

lovely collection! I follow Jordan's blog as well, what great sources of inspiration you both are!

August 24, 2009 at 8:24 AM  
Blogger SHOKOOFEH said...

hey puglyfeet!
you can't believe me if I say that I am organizing my cards and notes' archive and just thought ... what should I do not to miss seeing them everyday...

and now you did it for me!

thank you!

August 24, 2009 at 10:08 AM  
Blogger puglyfeet said...

@lady elle: Thank you! :D

@SHOKOOFEH: I'm glad you can use this idea, too. The clothesline arrangement really is a wonderful way to share your cards -- as a collective, a wall of art.

August 24, 2009 at 5:03 PM  
Blogger Her name was Lola said...

Ms. Pugly Feet, your gorgeous post is today's daily inspiration!


August 25, 2009 at 11:12 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home