This Page

has been moved to new address

Colour Lover: Green Tea

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
English Muse: Colour Lover: Green Tea

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Colour Lover: Green Tea


Blogger Simply Mel said...

A lover of that sweet sweater for sure!

August 23, 2009 at 11:14 AM  
Blogger Teri said...

I love minty greens! Wouldn't hurt to have that sweater in my fall wardrobe either!

August 23, 2009 at 11:41 AM  
Blogger The Consummate Hostess said...

Love the color and the drink!

August 23, 2009 at 11:51 AM  
Blogger PJPanache said...

I absolutely love this--the color is so cool and refreshing, and peaceful as well. Thanks for sharing!

August 23, 2009 at 2:26 PM  
Blogger ABowlOfMush said...

I just LOVE this color! I'm always looking for clothes this color, surprising how hard it is to find!

August 23, 2009 at 6:56 PM  
Blogger Kay said...

love green tea, it is my fav and would not have ever related it to design...wonderful! (and dispise it in house, so old-fashioned in my mind) but in fashion????? oh my!

August 24, 2009 at 1:24 AM  
Blogger Paresh said...

Grab it - my inner voices are screaming !

August 24, 2009 at 6:05 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home