This Page

has been moved to new address

Colour Lover: Sweet Tooth

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
English Muse: Colour Lover: Sweet Tooth

Monday, August 24, 2009

Colour Lover: Sweet Tooth


Blogger Living and Loving In L.A. said...

Beautiful! I love those colors! I'm actually designing a cupcake-inspired group right now. What wonderful inspiration!

August 24, 2009 at 2:19 PM  
OpenID gypsyrosewrites said...

I love this stuff- all the way from london I'm always looking for a bit of foody inspiration for my blog and this is super pretty - please can I steal that pink affair?

August 24, 2009 at 2:22 PM  
Blogger Mag said...

I always make some cakes for my husband.I also love the beautiful sweet cake.
But....I am afraid that I become a fat woman.

August 25, 2009 at 6:58 AM  
Blogger Bakkanekko said...

my oh my, that's sweet (:

August 25, 2009 at 7:45 AM  
Blogger anna and the ring said...


Do I need to start buying Korean Vogue now as well!?

August 27, 2009 at 2:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home