This Page

has been moved to new address

Gus & Tank

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
English Muse: Gus & Tank

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Gus & Tank

I don't remember how I stumbled upon Ljody's flickr photo stream. I think that one of my Flickr contacts had commented on one of her photos and this activity showed up on my Flickr home page -- I really don't know. However it happened, I'm happy it did, because I've fallen madly in love with her two French Bulldogs, Gus and Tank. They look like fun, adorable little gremlins, don't they?

Gus (1 yr, 7 mo) and Tank (1 yr 5 mo)


Gus and Tank at play.


Gus



{ All photos courtesy of Ljody via Flickr. }


14 Comments:

Blogger Louis Duke said...

They are adorable!

August 22, 2009 at 12:16 PM  
Blogger mariĆ¹ said...

amazing!!!!

August 22, 2009 at 12:51 PM  
Blogger Maya said...

omg so adorable!! in love! :)

August 22, 2009 at 3:11 PM  
Blogger nourishing mornings said...

ahh love those kind of dogs, is it a pug? well gus is extremely adorable and is making me want to go get a dog :)

xo
Eliza

August 22, 2009 at 3:34 PM  
Blogger The Consummate Hostess said...

So cute!

August 22, 2009 at 3:48 PM  
Blogger puglyfeet said...

@nourishing mornings: these cuties are called French Bulldogs. Very pug-like!

August 22, 2009 at 4:02 PM  
Blogger hawthorne girl said...

oh my gosh, I just love those faces. I'm a momma to a little snorty boston terrier. These dogs are so much fun and have great personalities!

August 22, 2009 at 4:07 PM  
Blogger flowrgirl1 said...

so darn cute!

August 22, 2009 at 6:11 PM  
Blogger King of New York Hacks said...

If that don't make ya smile ...to hell wit ya !! LMAO Great shots !!

August 22, 2009 at 6:44 PM  
Blogger Brian Miller said...

cute pups!

August 22, 2009 at 8:36 PM  
Blogger maustin said...

love those bunny-eared little snorters. Have one myself and she needs a pal.

August 22, 2009 at 9:48 PM  
Blogger peachyteach said...

What adorable puppies! Love it!

August 23, 2009 at 8:10 AM  
Blogger Waxy said...

How cute!!!

August 23, 2009 at 10:24 AM  
Blogger carly said...

HAHAHA
they are so cute.
i love animals and their expressions. they make me smile everytime.

August 24, 2009 at 8:07 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home