This Page

has been moved to new address

Hello There!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
English Muse: Hello There!

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Hello There!

Hello dear readers, fellow bloggers (or whatever you want to call yourselves) Crystal (previous post) pretty much covered the whole Tina is on a hiatus thing and there is going to be guest bloggers. Who am I? You ask. You may know me, you may not, but nonetheless, I am Micaela from The Drifter and the Gypsy.

I am an aspiring photographer, romantic junkie, realistic dreamer, and this may sound cheesy, but I love love! Eleanor Hardwick is my god (or should I say goddess??) Jack Kerouac is the love of my life. I wish people still dressed like they did in the '40s. I daydream a lot about my own black and white world. I'm just an old fashioned girl with a touch of Peter Pan syndrome.

And I currently have a love affair with this picture from Gemma Booth:

Here is some of my own photography:

So they're really amateur-ish right now, but what am I, young maiden deprived of Photoshop and a fancy camera supposed to do?

I would love to take pictures like this:

Rosie Hardy

The Lovely List is teaming up with Bike Buyers, and is going to be giving away one cruiser each month! I love the look of these old-fashioned bikes. Who knows, maybe one of you guys will be the lucky winners!

Well, I must be going now. Why is Monday always such a rude awakening?

How was YOUR weekends?


Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home