Saturday, August 1, 2009

Hello There!

Hello dear readers, fellow bloggers (or whatever you want to call yourselves) Crystal (previous post) pretty much covered the whole Tina is on a hiatus thing and there is going to be guest bloggers. Who am I? You ask. You may know me, you may not, but nonetheless, I am Micaela from The Drifter and the Gypsy.

I am an aspiring photographer, romantic junkie, realistic dreamer, and this may sound cheesy, but I love love! Eleanor Hardwick is my god (or should I say goddess??) Jack Kerouac is the love of my life. I wish people still dressed like they did in the '40s. I daydream a lot about my own black and white world. I'm just an old fashioned girl with a touch of Peter Pan syndrome.

And I currently have a love affair with this picture from Gemma Booth:



Here is some of my own photography:






So they're really amateur-ish right now, but what am I, young maiden deprived of Photoshop and a fancy camera supposed to do?

I would love to take pictures like this:


Rosie Hardy


The Lovely List is teaming up with Bike Buyers, and is going to be giving away one cruiser each month! I love the look of these old-fashioned bikes. Who knows, maybe one of you guys will be the lucky winners!

Well, I must be going now. Why is Monday always such a rude awakening?

How was YOUR weekends?

No comments: