This Page

has been moved to new address

Lili Diallo

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
English Muse: Lili Diallo

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Lili Diallo

Hello! It's Lori of automatism again, and today I'd like to share a space I love — stylist Lili Diallo's beautiful Brooklyn loft, featured last year in the late lamented Domino magazine. I really admire Lili's philosophy of starting with neutrals and then adding colour, which works to brilliant effect in her home. She's also utterly genius at mixing disparate elements into a beautifully cohesive whole, too. You can have a look at Lili's lovely portfolio on her website here.



Blogger Tina said...

oh this is so wonderful...the perfect pick-me-up on this sunday evening...thank you lori!!

August 16, 2009 at 9:52 PM  
Blogger Lori said...

Isn't it lovely? And you are truly welcome, Tina!!!


August 17, 2009 at 5:23 AM  
OpenID chicknamedhermia said...

I want to live in her loft!!!!

August 17, 2009 at 7:09 AM  
Blogger down and out chic said...

all the wood accents are so divine.

August 17, 2009 at 7:14 AM  
Blogger Living and Loving In L.A. said...

Nice! And I love your new header! Hope you have a lovely week! Happy Monday!

August 17, 2009 at 7:38 AM  
Blogger caroline @ patagonia gifts said...

oh such a beautiful loft! I love your new layout, btw! hope you have a wonderful week! xo

August 17, 2009 at 7:41 AM  
Blogger Amy said...

Beautiful loft. I love the sofa and the blue and white table pretty.

August 17, 2009 at 8:00 AM  
Blogger Tina said...

re the header, thank you!!! i was worried that the page was too busy...but i always opt for more instead of less, i guess!!!

August 17, 2009 at 8:28 AM  
Blogger Maryam in Marrakesh said...

Love it! So lively and fun!

PS Domino. Sniff.

August 17, 2009 at 9:30 AM  
Blogger Cathi said...

What a lovely loft...I could definitely be very happy living there!

I miss Domino...:(

August 17, 2009 at 9:43 AM  
Blogger Brian Miller said...

wow. nice remodeling job around the site. like the new header!!!

August 17, 2009 at 11:24 AM  
Blogger The Lil Bee said...

I 100% admire her style, too. I remember that spread and how she had a beautiful divider in her dining room. It was floral and her own little "garden"...I was immediately smitten. I have a long ways to go, but I definitely model my own home after her philosophy.

August 17, 2009 at 12:26 PM  
Blogger eco-stylista said...

What an awesome place! Thanks Lori for sharing!

August 17, 2009 at 12:47 PM  
Blogger liza said...

I love this one, Lori! I'm so glad to see you here.

August 17, 2009 at 3:24 PM  
Blogger Tina Tarnoff said...

This is so lovely. I never get tired sneaking a peak into other people's apartments. Love it. ANd would love to get my hands on one Fornasetti plate, they keep popping out everywhere I look!

August 17, 2009 at 4:33 PM  
Blogger The Cottage Cheese said...

I love the dining room, and (Tina, if you're reading) the new blog layout is just gorgeous!

August 17, 2009 at 8:34 PM  
Blogger Louis Duke said...

These images are really lovely! But what is even better is the new layout Tina put on! It is so fabulous!

August 17, 2009 at 9:20 PM  
Blogger Liz said...

Wow, this is stunning. Love that blue doggie on the desk by the computer. Such a great looking place!

August 18, 2009 at 11:14 AM  
Blogger TheBeautyFile said...

oh how beautiful! Tina, I LOVE the new layout! It's so incredible!

August 18, 2009 at 2:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home