Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Niotillfem Blog


If I could trade lives with someone for a day (or two), I'd ask Sandra Beijer for a swap.


She strikes me as cosmopolitan,


as someone who attends fashion shows,


and enjoys picnics with her friends.


She eats great food,


including sausages,



and leaves plenty of room for dessert




She takes breathtaking pictures,


and has an obvious love for nature.


But most importantly, she has beautiful shoes.



Learn more about Sandra Beijer's life in Stockholm from her fabulous blog, Niotillfem!

{ All photos owned by Sanra Beijer at Niotillfem. }

11 comments:

TheBeautyFile said...

I definitely like her life too! Beautiful photos. You're a great blogger, pugs!

Unknown said...

Ms. Pugly Feet, I adore your posts and fabulous finds. Can you do no wrong?

Cheers.

Teri said...

Ms. Pugly Feet absolutely does bring us the best! Also I wouldn't mind stepping into Sandra Beijer's shoe's... those blue ones to be exact!

Anonymous said...

I like the tights even more than shoes!! :)

Darrah said...

Thank you for the link! I will have to check out her blog. She sounds super sweet, but I think you're just as capable of doing all those things and more. :)

Waxy said...

I'll trade for that life too!!!

Tina Tarnoff said...

thanks for recommending this blog, it's absolutely wonderful! I love blogs that takes us into people's personal lives!

Solanah said...

Oh yes, she is the most adorable.

Sher said...

Her pictures are always so wonderful, I love her blog. I adore Elinkan's one too:)

Anonymous said...

her blog is one of my long-time favorites! she seems to lead almost a magical life. her and her boyfriend are just darling.

Nathalie said...

oh there i am having midsummer lunch in the grass. yes sandra is a sweetheart. nathalie www.modette.se/newyork/blogg