This Page

has been moved to new address

something pretty for your monday

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
English Muse: something pretty for your monday

Monday, August 10, 2009

something pretty for your monday

Hello darlings!
I have to say I love this blog
and am so excited to be guest posting here.
Thank you Tina!

My name is Vanessa (Joie) and I have my own little blog
over at Pois Rouge.
A few of my favorite things are:
My friends, my faith, my puppy, eucalyptus trees, twinkle lights and Polaroids.
I love Polaroids.

With that in mind I thought I'd share some dreamy, beachy polaroids taken by Rebecca Pepperell. I spotted them over at Feaverish Photography and fell in love. I think you will probably fall in love too.

(all photos are by Rebecca Pepperell and were used with her permission. Thank you Rebecca!)

xoxo Vanessa Joie


Blogger Joanna Goddard said...

what a cute little car at the beach! xo

August 10, 2009 at 3:14 PM  
Blogger Torie Jayne said...

Hi, Adorable images! x

August 10, 2009 at 3:36 PM  
Blogger Brian Miller said...

love the pics. polaroid is the perfect medium for them...makes them dream like.

August 10, 2009 at 3:45 PM  
Blogger Margaret said...

I love all of these!

August 10, 2009 at 4:26 PM  
Blogger LouDuk said...

These are great! I love them!

August 10, 2009 at 6:09 PM  

Love the moody feeling to these photos!


August 10, 2009 at 6:40 PM  
Blogger Storyheart said...

Interesting as always keep up the great work, and thanks for sharing

August 10, 2009 at 8:34 PM  
Blogger Paresh said...

The clip on that crimpled cloth is so thought-provoking, i just couldn't scroll down !

August 10, 2009 at 8:42 PM  
Blogger Vince said...

I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.
Online Marketing of your brand

August 10, 2009 at 10:14 PM  
Blogger Alice To said...

What a coincidence! Yesterday I've discovered Feaverish photography web site and I fell in love with most of the photographers! And you picked some of my favourites. And I really really like the first one, so simple and so nice.

August 11, 2009 at 12:01 AM  
Blogger Teri said...

Each one is so different... I love them all.

August 11, 2009 at 7:28 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home