Monday, August 10, 2009

something pretty for your monday



Hello darlings!
I have to say I love this blog
and am so excited to be guest posting here.
Thank you Tina!

My name is Vanessa (Joie) and I have my own little blog
over at Pois Rouge.
A few of my favorite things are:
My friends, my faith, my puppy, eucalyptus trees, twinkle lights and Polaroids.
I love Polaroids.

With that in mind I thought I'd share some dreamy, beachy polaroids taken by Rebecca Pepperell. I spotted them over at Feaverish Photography and fell in love. I think you will probably fall in love too.









(all photos are by Rebecca Pepperell and were used with her permission. Thank you Rebecca!)

xoxo Vanessa Joie

11 comments:

Joanna Goddard said...

what a cute little car at the beach! xo

Unknown said...

Hi, Adorable images! x

Brian Miller said...

love the pics. polaroid is the perfect medium for them...makes them dream like.

Margaret said...

I love all of these!

Anonymous said...

These are great! I love them!

LenoreNeverM♡re said...

Love the moody feeling to these photos!

xo*

Unknown said...

Interesting as always keep up the great work, and thanks for sharing
Barry
http://acrossthepond-storyheart.blogspot.com

Paresh said...

The clip on that crimpled cloth is so thought-provoking, i just couldn't scroll down !

Anonymous said...

I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.
___________________
Vince
Online Marketing of your brand

Unknown said...

What a coincidence! Yesterday I've discovered Feaverish photography web site and I fell in love with most of the photographers! And you picked some of my favourites. And I really really like the first one, so simple and so nice.

Teri said...

Each one is so different... I love them all.