This Page

has been moved to new address

Tumblr Treasures

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
English Muse: Tumblr Treasures

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Tumblr Treasures

One of the most inspiring Tumblrs my eyes have ever encountered.

Pretty Foods is solely devoted to foods that are, well, just too pretty to eat! 
How adorable is that?
Click here to be whisked away into a world of sweets

Hello, Romantic is the photo blog of Megan Kathleen McIsaac. I do believe the first photo is the cover of the current Antler magazine
I've gone a little Tumblr crazy lately...I just created a Tumblr myself this morning, serving as an inspiration gallery for my blog.
{Click here for my Tumblr}

I'm crushing over End Of March's gorgeous mosaic photo collages in her tumblr.

Which is YOUR favorite?
Have YOU found any recent Tumblr treasures?

Labels: ,


Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home