Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Wedding Love

Hello everyone, it's Micaela. Nothing makes my heart throb as much as enchanting, elegant little weddings. As a hopeless romantic, I squealed with delight when I found this little treasure -- a website called Once Wed.





Nothing makes my heart throb as much as enchanting, elegant little weddings. As a hopeless romantic, I squealed with delight when I found these little treasures on the web.

Once Wed was started by Emily Newman in March of 2008, as the only free listing service for wedding dresses. Soon enough, her site blossomed into what it is now: a conglomeration of everything, from real weddings, to inspiration galleries, and DIY weddings.

Her blog, updated daily, covers recent weddings, accompanied by gorgeous photography, serving as eye candy for fellow wedding fans, photographers, dreamers, and even shopaholics who just love their frills and ruffles.

It's no wonder Once Wed has quickly grown into one of the top wedding resources today.
As I was swooning over the charm and daintiness of Emily's sweet little website, I started to envision what my dream wedding would be like...and I came up with something like this:



No comments: