This Page

has been moved to new address

Which Do You Prefer?

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
English Muse: Which Do You Prefer?

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Which Do You Prefer?

Marie Claire Maison poses this question:
Would you rather have a feminine but minimalist salon?

The salon of a voyager?

Or one filled with mismatched pillows and chairs?

It's hard to choose! I definitely love the first one, so clean and chic. But the third one seems warmer....Which would you pick?

Hope you're having a nice weekend!




Blogger Maya said...

love the third one!!it does seem warmer and comfy-er :) love the pillow seat by the fire place and the drapery, colors and chic, simple sophisticated flair it has!

August 23, 2009 at 12:22 AM  
Blogger sinnlighet said...

Oh my, I like & love love love your nice & gorgeous blog!

Regards from Agneta in Sweden o;)

August 23, 2009 at 12:26 AM  
Blogger Claire said...

I would pick the minimalist and clear one.

August 23, 2009 at 12:51 AM  
Blogger puglyfeet said...

Ooohh... hard to choose. Minimalist!

August 23, 2009 at 1:02 AM  
Blogger Paresh said...

The first one, so much scope to fill it with colours !

August 23, 2009 at 1:38 AM  
Blogger SHOKOOFEH said...

oh these are great Julia!
and I will pick the third one! mismatched pillows and chairs is always my favorite one!


August 23, 2009 at 2:06 AM  
Blogger accidentally, kle said...

definitely the last! ♥

August 23, 2009 at 2:10 AM  
Blogger denise, the prime magpie said...

I really like the dark, rich colors of the Voyager photo, but I know I'm more of a mismatched missy in that I tend to collect oddball things. I love comparison photos like these of interiors. You can really tell a lot about a person by the way they fashion their home.

August 23, 2009 at 2:53 AM  
Blogger Polly R said...

Ooh that is HARD. But either the first one or third one I think. In reality I am more likely to have the first one! xx

August 23, 2009 at 3:05 AM  
Blogger Daisy said...

I think it has to be the third one for me !

August 23, 2009 at 3:21 AM  
Blogger Charlie said...

Although they are beautiful, I like the 1st room best. I love the simplicity of it, even with all the puchy colors it is still serene.

August 23, 2009 at 3:32 AM  
Blogger Kate Taylor said...

Ooooooh, three lovely rooms. I am always aiming for number 1, but I am way too much of a hoarder, so it always ends up looking like No.3!

August 23, 2009 at 3:54 AM  
Blogger Sigrid said...

I would have to go for #2, simply because I adore travelling!

August 23, 2009 at 5:12 AM  
Blogger Nathalie said...

Hard to choose....I guess I would go for room #1, but I would end up in room #3!

August 23, 2009 at 6:42 AM  
Blogger said...

wish I could maintain the look of #1, but it would quickly end up looking like a 2 and 3 together!

August 23, 2009 at 7:44 AM  
Blogger Shell said...

I like the second one!!

August 23, 2009 at 9:02 AM  
Blogger Kay said...

The third one, for sure! I could totally imagine come right in and making myself comfortable and wanting to stay a while

August 23, 2009 at 11:10 AM  
Blogger Rebecca Lynch Photography said...

I like all three, but the one that I would have would be the third one. I have to much of an eclectic style to keep to one design theme.

August 23, 2009 at 11:25 AM  
Blogger Teri said...

I always aspire for #1 but when shopping always find so many fun things I can't resist... so I end up with #3!

August 23, 2009 at 11:39 AM  
Blogger megan said...

I love, love, love the third one! What a dream!

August 23, 2009 at 12:47 PM  
Blogger TheBeautyFile said...

#1 is my fave!

August 23, 2009 at 12:47 PM  
Blogger mkendall said...

I love the third one. I like the patterns of the the curtains and the rug and that lavender dining table just makes it.

August 23, 2009 at 1:07 PM  
Blogger Intrinsically Florrie said...

I like them all!
The second is a little dark for my personal taste though.
The first is chic and clean, but the third is my favourite: without going overboard (the walls aren't the attention grabbers) there are lots of lovely and interesting colours. It seems more homely and creative.

August 23, 2009 at 2:11 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

I really like some of the items in the 3rd one but it is too cluttery for me. I could definitely live in the 1st one.

August 23, 2009 at 4:28 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

I vote for #3! So lovely and cozy.

August 23, 2009 at 7:44 PM  
Blogger chiaroscuro said...

DEFINITELY the third one! So nice and comfy

August 24, 2009 at 2:13 AM  
Blogger Tracy Lorna Nors said...

The first one! so white and calm and beautiful.

August 24, 2009 at 2:44 AM  
Blogger Jenaveve said...

Apart from the odd warrior mask thingy hanging on the wall (middle of pic) I love the middle one. The dark, rich tones are really warm and adventurous, and it's finished off nicely with a splash of red.

August 24, 2009 at 4:49 AM  
Blogger Dandy said...

I'd go with number #3!

August 24, 2009 at 11:21 AM  
Blogger Niki said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

August 26, 2009 at 5:25 AM  
Blogger Niki said...

Definatly the third <3

Very Kath Kidston.. Mix and match is so beautiful and kitch!

Love love love this x

August 26, 2009 at 5:27 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home