Friday, September 4, 2009

First Comes Love



Good Friday morning, Kids. Yes, your Uncle is back with coffee in hand and a soft smile on my morning face. The sun is shining on the yellowing leaves outside my window. A long weekend that, for once, I will get to enjoy in its entirety. What about you? Any Labor Day Weekend plans? Well, whatever you're doing I thought I'd help you ease into things.

I posted about this piece of Josh Goleman's amazing work up above almost two years ago now. I've watched it a million times and it never ceases to bring on a wave of heart warmth. Every. Single. Time. So, I thought, why not bring it out of the archives lest any of you haven't seen it. Watch it. You won't regret it.

And you certainly couldn't ask for a better way to start a weekend... or a life together.

(If you wish, you can see photos here.)


6 comments:

Unknown said...

That video made my day. It was heartfelt and beautiful. The love that exuded from them was uncanning. I hope to have a day like that someday :) Thank you for sharing

Kay said...

its definately interesting watching, I like the music best though :)

English Muse said...

oh!!! wow!!!

Claire said...

She's so beautiful! She's glowing!

Beautiful Day said...

Love it! Especially the vintage feel. My ten year old son Jack, is going to shoot the footage for my best friend's wedding in two weeks, and I will show him this video for inspiration. Thanks! Wendy xxx

Jg. for FatScribe said...

Uncle Beefy, awesome as usual. re: your view, you lucky few up there actually get some foliage change that we in L.A. can only visit episodically. one of the reasons i miss gradschool days in Va. - Jg.