This Page

has been moved to new address

Happy Weekend!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
English Muse: Happy Weekend!

Friday, September 25, 2009

Happy Weekend!

Hope you have a lovely one! What do you have planned? I really want to go to the beach -- where it's cool -- with my Polaroid camera.



Blogger Stevi said...

I am working tonight and tomorrow afternoon, working on grad school application essays, but then I am off to a college football game. What an exciting weekend for me.....

Do take some fun pictures to show us!

September 25, 2009 at 9:06 AM  
Blogger kat said...

ME TOOOOOO, it's 103 in the Valley...

September 25, 2009 at 9:34 AM  
Blogger Dream Sequins said...

Happy happy weekend to YOU! I shall be in Houston visiting friends!

September 25, 2009 at 12:50 PM  
Blogger Simply Mel said...

Such a sweet and lovely image!

Bon weekend to you!

September 25, 2009 at 12:55 PM  
Blogger nicole addison said...

i'd give anything to go to the beach with my polaroid this weekend! i guess i'll have to stick with a trip to the lake :) have a good weekend!

September 25, 2009 at 1:05 PM  
OpenID said...

Happy weekend!
I'll be home, writing. most of the weekend with an occasional brunch with friends!

September 25, 2009 at 3:12 PM  
OpenID said...

Happy weekend!
I'll be home, writing. most of the weekend with an occasional brunch with friends!

September 25, 2009 at 3:13 PM  
Blogger giulia said...

Hello September natal day sister Tina.

National Book Festival events, new film 'Paris' (Juliette Binoche, amongst others), French bistro for Sunday b-day. If I can squeeze laps (swimming & new PC configured) into the mix, you'll hear me shouting for joy all the way to LA.

Darling photograph. Hope you get to the beach.



September 25, 2009 at 5:51 PM  
Blogger Hannah said...

I just stumbled onto your blog, but I'm loving it. It's really weird, too, because my photoblog is called Midnight Muse. Hope you have a great weekend!


September 26, 2009 at 1:58 AM  

Sounds like a lovely idea darling...I'm getting over my jet lag & catching up with tivo! Have a good one~


September 26, 2009 at 9:57 AM  
Blogger TheBeautyFile said...

Going to the Yankee/Red Sox game...doing some blogging, school work, playing with the dog and hubs!

September 26, 2009 at 3:01 PM  
Blogger A Thought Is The Blossom said...

oh, i'm so jealous. i would love to be a the beach!
instead, i'm here in arkansas having a lazy weekend. the highlight of my weekend has been two really amazing estate sales. it's not the beach, but it's something to make me smile!

September 26, 2009 at 7:26 PM  
Blogger denise, the prime magpie said...

Ahh... a perfect photo to send one off into the weekend. It's been a lazy one for us. Sleeping in, big breakfasts, walk with the dog, good food. Zero excitement, and it's just the way we like it. :D

September 26, 2009 at 10:32 PM  
Blogger Roarclothing said...

cute photograph :) I'm a sucker for old cameras. i got a brownie the other day and i am so pleased with it!


September 28, 2009 at 4:19 AM  
Blogger Gaia said... was your weekend? Did you took a lot of pics at the beach with the polaroid?

I had a long weekend and i did a lot of things... check on my last post, if you can!

p.s.: that camera in the pic isn't a rolli reflex?

September 28, 2009 at 5:51 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home