This Page

has been moved to new address

Paris Kitchens

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
English Muse: Paris Kitchens

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Paris Kitchens

IMG_0005
These photos were taken from the latest version of Jeu de Paume's Paris Kitchens, a charming little tome that I've only been able to find in LA's Little Tokyo. (With text in Japanese!)
IMG_0007
I love the colorful tins and the make-shift shelves with mismatched crockery.
IMG_0006
IMG
IMG_0006
IMG_0008

So charming!!

The first day of the Twitter conference is over...I'm so tired! Going to bed early! See you tomorrow. xoxox

Labels:

10 Comments:

Blogger Daisy said...

This was delightful! Thanks for sharing !

September 23, 2009 at 1:37 AM  
Blogger pixelhazard said...

I think my house will eventually be a mish mash of mishmatched colours and textures. I'm glad i have nothing to worry about

September 23, 2009 at 1:51 AM  
Blogger Polly R said...

love all these kitchens x

September 23, 2009 at 2:50 AM  
Blogger ALFIE said...

love these charming kitchens!

September 23, 2009 at 4:09 AM  
Blogger NodtoMod Vintage said...

i used to live in paris in a small studio apartment in the 6th. my kitchen looked almost like the one with the sink and all the cluttered dishes. cluttered?...i loved it! would give anything to be back there:)

September 23, 2009 at 8:21 AM  
Blogger Uncle Beefy said...

LOOOOOOVE this, Miss Tina! J'adore even. ;)

September 23, 2009 at 8:50 AM  
Blogger k.o'brien jewelry said...

a side of paris i never got to see staying in a hotel. it is divine. hope my new apartment has a kitchen almost as lovely.

September 23, 2009 at 8:51 AM  
Blogger The Clever Pup said...

Yvonne at Yvestown sells these. I bought 3 from her last year.

http://www.yvestown.com/shop/

September 23, 2009 at 8:53 AM  
Blogger Tina said...

oh yay! clever pup, you're so clever!!!

September 23, 2009 at 10:02 AM  
Blogger Maggie May said...

oh my gawd, the first photo blows me away. so gorgeous.

September 23, 2009 at 9:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home