This Page

has been moved to new address

Five for Friday

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
English Muse: Five for Friday

Friday, November 20, 2009

Five for Friday

Happy Weekend! (I'm so glad this week is over...!) Here are some of my favorite landscape posts for a little Friday afternoon cheer:

from Hei Astrid

from Tea for Joy

from Beyond Wunderman

from That Unreliable Girl

And from Little Gray Pixel

I'm looking forward to next week...a fresh start, I hope! Have a lovely weekend everyone.



Blogger Simply Mel said...

The image of That Unreliable Girl is to-die fabulous!

November 20, 2009 at 4:31 PM  

Glorious view!
Lovely weekend darling~
p e a c e*

November 20, 2009 at 4:37 PM  
Blogger My Owl Barn said...

The 'Little Gray Pixel' is gorgeous!

November 20, 2009 at 5:18 PM  
Blogger Louis Duke said...

have an amazing weekend!

November 20, 2009 at 5:41 PM  
Blogger Brook said...

great pictures

November 20, 2009 at 8:41 PM  
Blogger Ms Unreliable said...

Here's to great weekends and fresh starts come Monday!

xx Kit

November 20, 2009 at 8:45 PM  
Blogger red ticking said...

i have just discovered your blog... it is WONDERFUL.... have a great weekend...

November 20, 2009 at 8:47 PM  
Blogger Sundari said...

Wow that second picture is fantastic. You will definitely get a cool job in some really pretty magazine.

November 21, 2009 at 1:27 AM  
Blogger Hermione said...

New week, new beginning! ♥

November 21, 2009 at 4:06 AM  
Blogger TheBeautyFile said...

These are a GREAT way to start off my weekend! Thanks T!

So, I need to enlist your help. I am looking to create a world wide hair stylist guide to post as a permanent fixture on my blog. I know you're in the "know" so I thought you could come on over and contribute any info you have....also if you'd like to spread the word to anyone with a passion for beauty/hair, I would really appreciate it! Here's the link:

November 21, 2009 at 6:23 AM  
Blogger ...Seyma... said...

fell for the third one!!

November 21, 2009 at 7:23 AM  
Blogger Karin said...

Great pictures. I hope you'll have a lovely weekend, Tina.

November 21, 2009 at 12:56 PM  
Blogger The Drifter and the Gypsy said...

Gorgeous! I am beyond in love w/ the one from Ms. Unreliable :)


November 21, 2009 at 7:11 PM  
Blogger DailyDivaDish said...

Gorgeous photos! Just discovered you recently from your A Cup of Jo ad and had to add you to my blogroll. Keep up the fantastic work!

November 21, 2009 at 7:24 PM  
Blogger diane said...

oh my, it's so wonderful.

November 21, 2009 at 10:29 PM  
Blogger Amandolin said...

I love all these photos. Especially the photos of the ocean. Oh how I love the ocean... I was at a bonfire tonight, and relished the sound and smell of the ocean. I love how the sky and ocean melt together in blackness, and the glow the moon casts on the water...
So perfect. I watched the crescent moon change color as it set...
I adore it.

November 22, 2009 at 12:41 AM  
Blogger Hermione said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you!! That just made my day! I love your blog, and I'm sure things will get better than ever before before you know it.. Love the photos too. Much Love!

November 22, 2009 at 3:43 AM  
Blogger tanvi @ now craving said...

The clouds in that first photo are so fluffy and lovely! <3

November 22, 2009 at 7:09 PM  
Blogger Sum said...

Beautiful images! They make me happy!

November 23, 2009 at 11:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home