This Page

has been moved to new address


Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
English Muse: Nine!

Monday, November 23, 2009


I just finished writing my profile this morning of Colleen Atwood, the very talented Academy Award winning costume designer on this movie, Nine, based on Fellini's 8 1/2. I can't wait until this is in theaters. Have a look at the trailer and tell me what you think!



Blogger Caroline said...

LOVE IT! And Sophia Loren? How can you not see a movie with Sophia Loren? She makes up for Kate Hudson.

November 23, 2009 at 2:42 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

They have been playing this trailer in Boston for months now. Every time it finishes, everybody "oohs" and "aahs." I can't wait to see it.

November 23, 2009 at 2:50 PM  
Blogger Caroline said...

Absolutely LOVE IT!!! I am so excited for this film to come out!!

November 23, 2009 at 2:59 PM  
Blogger TheBeautyFile said...

Watched the trailer this weekend and LOVING the chills...repeatedly!

November 23, 2009 at 3:04 PM  
Blogger Hermione said...

If anything, it looks like it's going to be entertaining! ♥

November 23, 2009 at 3:13 PM  
Blogger TERI REES WANG said...

Oh, yeah! I cannot wait.
Who knew any of them other than Fergie had worthy voices.
Amazing talent abounds.

November 23, 2009 at 3:42 PM  
Blogger little room la said...

i saw clips of this movie yesterday with nicole kidman singing and it seems like a lovely film! :)

November 23, 2009 at 4:18 PM  
Blogger Faces of Kibera said...

Ive been obsessed with that trailer since July!!Looking forward to watching the movie many many times..

November 23, 2009 at 4:59 PM  
Blogger Meg Fee said...

daniel day lewis. and marion cotilliard. plus penelope cruz. cannot wait.

November 23, 2009 at 5:36 PM  
Blogger Every Little Counts said...

i can't remember the last time i was so excited to see a film. i can't wait!

November 23, 2009 at 6:32 PM  
Blogger kelly ann said...

aahhh, i can't WAIT for this movie! what a to-die-for cast, right?! so exciting :)

November 23, 2009 at 11:25 PM  
Blogger WrightStuff said...

If I was an actor and given a part in a film like this I would probably have burst with the excitement and run around in awe that I was being paid to have such fun! The trailer is delightful, the film will no doubt be incredible... Can't wait!

November 24, 2009 at 12:27 AM  
OpenID chicknamedhermia said...

Oh it looks so good!

November 24, 2009 at 6:52 AM  
Blogger Melissa Blake said...

I saw the preview for this yesterday...looks interesting

November 24, 2009 at 7:11 AM  
Blogger *c said...

i CANNOT wait to see this film.
can't wait.
so very extremely excited.

November 24, 2009 at 8:31 AM  
Blogger Amy said...

I so love 8 1/2. Looks fab; hope it lives up to the original. We could use a fashionable movie. I had to rent Moulin Rouge recently just to get a fix.

November 24, 2009 at 9:49 AM  
OpenID thevoyageofv said...

It looks great and I can't wait to see it. I love films like this!
But honestly, putting Kate Hudson and Fergie in a movie with such an amazing cast of real actors is sort of a joke.

November 24, 2009 at 11:14 AM  
Blogger Amy said...

The cinematogrpahy looks amazing. Can't wait to check it out.

P.S. Thank you so much for visiting No. 15. I am so glad you like my photos and blog!

November 24, 2009 at 1:15 PM  
Blogger denise, the prime magpie said...

I am definitely looking forward to this, as a musical inspired be Fellini is too amazing not to behold. But don't hate me for thinking this, but the electronic working of the actors' voices to auto-tune them kind of weirds me out. I know some of them can sing, but you can kind of hear it in some of the preview. Just let 'em belt it out and be fabulous as they are!

November 24, 2009 at 2:49 PM  
Blogger Pin said...

Oh, I'm so excited about this movie-- the music, the fashion, everything!

November 24, 2009 at 5:13 PM  
Blogger Cat Sitter in the City said...

I cannot wait to see this movie. How fantastic that you interviewed Colleen Atwood. The costumes I've seen from the film so far look absolutely amazing.

December 5, 2009 at 7:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home