This Page

has been moved to new address

Charming Stockholm Apartments

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
English Muse: Charming Stockholm Apartments

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Charming Stockholm Apartments

I love these photos from the Jeu de Paume series, which I found in my favorite bookstore in LA's little Tokyo recently! These little apartments have so much style. Have a look:

From the apartment of Cajsa Bratt & Pontus Frankenstein. I love the pink fabric.

From the apartment of Linda Karlsson. It's such a clever way to display a teacup collection -- just nails on wood.

From the apartment of Saga Ekman.  Ooooh I love the Chanel clogs!

From the apartment of Lilian B├Ąckman. I love photo walls, although they're complicated to put together, like a puzzle.

Have a lovely Tuesday everyone...I'm meeting a friend for lunch here in LA, where the weather is perfect today...



Blogger Chen said...

Wooow, i love them!

December 1, 2009 at 12:04 PM  
Blogger ...Seyma... said...

wow!! are they just charming? they are kick ass!!


December 1, 2009 at 1:07 PM  
Blogger Daydream Lily said...

i love photowalls too. I cant wait to go to Stockholm, I might be going next year. My brother would of arrived there just today, to stay with his girlfriend family for the holidays.

December 1, 2009 at 1:30 PM  
Blogger Erin @ SYL: Slipcover Your Life said...

If I was ever to collect anything, it would be tea cups! Love their collection!

December 1, 2009 at 1:42 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Ooh the teacup collection is gorgeous.

December 1, 2009 at 1:43 PM  
Blogger Little Lovables said...

so pretty! love the teacups

December 1, 2009 at 3:54 PM  
Blogger Valeria said...

:) they seem so nice!!

December 1, 2009 at 6:03 PM  
Blogger Brandi said...

Beautiful post and beautiful new banner!

December 1, 2009 at 9:30 PM  
Blogger C said...

So eccentric! It really showcases individualistic style...I have to hunt down these books too!

December 1, 2009 at 9:53 PM  
Blogger katrina said...

charming indeed. love the photo walls. hey, speaking of love, totally lovin' your new banner!

December 1, 2009 at 10:26 PM  
Blogger Tracey said...

Everything looks lovely indeed - the teacups are definitely my favourite!!

December 1, 2009 at 11:23 PM  
Blogger Emily said...

I LOVE these! And its so funny how none of them look Ikea-made...only us non-swedes make Ikea look so boring. You captured the Swedish quirly living style well here! Well done! x LZ

December 2, 2009 at 2:04 AM  
OpenID chicknamedhermia said...

I'm so jealous of that apartment!
I love how it seems cluttered but also neat and spacious at the same time!

December 2, 2009 at 4:52 AM  
Blogger Cassandra Marie said...

Aww...I want a stylish apartment! lol

But yeah, just wanted to let you know that I'm having a little holiday giveaway on my blog! :)


December 2, 2009 at 6:18 AM  
Blogger Meg Fee said...

oh that last photo has be ooshing. oh man oh man, those pictures. i hopped over from twitter at the promise of a new banner. does not disappoint--absolutely lovely!!

December 2, 2009 at 7:40 AM  
Blogger Blondie said...

Thank you so much for following me honey! I am following you too! Have a great day and visit again. Kori xoxo

December 2, 2009 at 8:27 AM  
Blogger andrealynn said...

Lovely apartment, the collection of tea cups are the most darling collection I've seen yet. I love photo walls too and yes they are complicated. But well worth it!

December 2, 2009 at 8:50 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home