This Page

has been moved to new address

English Muse Vintage Store

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
English Muse: English Muse Vintage Store

Sunday, January 31, 2010

English Muse Vintage Store

E.M. Vintage
E.M. Vintage
E.M. Vintage
E.M Vintage

My dears, I wanted to tell you that I've reopened my vintage store on eBay. At the moment, I only have eight auctions going, but it's a start! I gathered up a few extra treasures in Paris to sell in the store, so please take a look! It's called English Muse Vintage, which I know isn't terribly original...but you can find it {here}...

Let me know what you think!


PS: The winner of the macarons is Megan Maloy!


Blogger Megan said...

I danced for joy when I got your email! I'm so excited! Thank you so much!! An amazing way to cap off January! :D

January 31, 2010 at 8:33 PM  
Anonymous Vanilla Press said...

Wow, these goodies look gorgeous!

January 31, 2010 at 9:31 PM  
Blogger Brandi said...

Oh Tina, I'm so impressed. This is such an incredibly beautiful project and I'm so glad you decided to open your shop again.

January 31, 2010 at 9:57 PM  
Blogger Simply Mel said...

Congrats to Megan - Bon Appetit!

And Tina - BIG KUDOS for the Vintage Store! Great stuff!

January 31, 2010 at 10:24 PM  
Blogger Destination Inspiration said...

Tina, I love the way you grouped them into little clusters per purse..that velvet one is killing me

January 31, 2010 at 11:04 PM  
Anonymous Miranda said...

What a lovely project, I can imagine owning one and adding small treasures of my own to it, though it would make the most perfect gift to a great hostess or well-loved friend. Who doesn't want a collection of the memories you would have had. . .if romance had touched our life as it should?

February 1, 2010 at 6:22 AM  
Anonymous tina tarnoff said...

How wonderful! I've often been entertaining the idea of opening my own online vintage store, but am too sorry to part with my finds. I'm a bit of a hoarder! I will absolutely stop by. Maybe you should also try Etsy? It's simple to open a store there and it only costs 0.20 to list an item (for 4 months). You should try it. Etsy has a lot of vintage shoppers! xoxoxo

February 1, 2010 at 3:51 PM  
Blogger Syd n Adam said...

I'm a fan of vintage so I'm super happy to have stumbled across your blog...hope you don't mind!

February 1, 2010 at 4:50 PM  
Blogger Mademoiselle Frou-Frou said...

How exciting! I can't wait to see the shop...I know anything you find will be fabulous!
Off to go vintage shopping...
Xoxo Alison

February 1, 2010 at 11:17 PM  
Blogger khani said...

I like this blog... god luck!! also visit hotel in bandung

December 28, 2010 at 4:58 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home