Sunday, January 31, 2010

English Muse Vintage Store

E.M. Vintage
E.M. Vintage
E.M. Vintage
E.M Vintage

My dears, I wanted to tell you that I've reopened my vintage store on eBay. At the moment, I only have eight auctions going, but it's a start! I gathered up a few extra treasures in Paris to sell in the store, so please take a look! It's called English Muse Vintage, which I know isn't terribly original...but you can find it {here}...

Let me know what you think!

xoxo


PS: The winner of the macarons is Megan Maloy!

9 comments:

Megan said...

I danced for joy when I got your email! I'm so excited! Thank you so much!! An amazing way to cap off January! :D

Vanilla Press said...

Wow, these goodies look gorgeous!

Brandi said...

Oh Tina, I'm so impressed. This is such an incredibly beautiful project and I'm so glad you decided to open your shop again.

Simply Mel {Reverie} said...

Congrats to Megan - Bon Appetit!

And Tina - BIG KUDOS for the Vintage Store! Great stuff!

Destination Inspiration said...

Tina, I love the way you grouped them into little clusters per purse..that velvet one is killing me

Miranda said...

What a lovely project, I can imagine owning one and adding small treasures of my own to it, though it would make the most perfect gift to a great hostess or well-loved friend. Who doesn't want a collection of the memories you would have had. . .if romance had touched our life as it should?

tina tarnoff said...

How wonderful! I've often been entertaining the idea of opening my own online vintage store, but am too sorry to part with my finds. I'm a bit of a hoarder! I will absolutely stop by. Maybe you should also try Etsy? It's simple to open a store there and it only costs 0.20 to list an item (for 4 months). You should try it. Etsy has a lot of vintage shoppers! xoxoxo

tutus n bowties said...

I'm a fan of vintage so I'm super happy to have stumbled across your blog...hope you don't mind!

Unknown said...

How exciting! I can't wait to see the shop...I know anything you find will be fabulous!
Off to go vintage shopping...
Xoxo Alison