This Page

has been moved to new address

It's 2:05 am in LA

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
English Muse: It's 2:05 am in LA

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

It's 2:05 am in LA

This is where I am: In this little lit room in an otherwise dark house. Too much to do to sleep.

What time is it where you are?



Blogger Atticus and Juliet said...

It's 4:27 AM where I live. Haven't been to bed yet. Wish I could say I keep rockstar hours, but I've only been up all night writing passed-due emails. Rather lame, non?

Hope you have a marvelous time in the great city of lights...and love, I think. Be sure to bring back lots of memories {and photos} to share with all of us faithful readers.

xo, J

January 19, 2010 at 2:33 AM  
Blogger Catanya said...

It's 11:45 am here where I live. I got up at 8:00 and I have just been to the beach for a lovely walk even though it is winter, but it's a beautiful sunny day!!

January 19, 2010 at 2:48 AM  
Blogger Victoria Stitch said...

Theres a lot of paintings on the wall! It's eleven o clock in the morning in england!

January 19, 2010 at 2:55 AM  
Blogger Emily said...

haha, that is so sweet! I would never have imagined that an la room would look like that:)SO jealous, here in london, things are grey and cold...per usual:) x LZ

January 19, 2010 at 2:57 AM  
Blogger Breenuh said...

I'm amazed at that wall! I absolutely love it! (I've just sent the link to my boyfriend, asking if we can decorate a wall like that when we move.)

I'm another across-the-ponder, writing from Bristol, England. It's 11am here, & I'm frantically trying to finish the second draft of an essay for my MA supervisor to consider. It's incredibly foggy here in Bristol, so it looks like it's 6am, & I feel like I should be snuggled up in bed with tea & a good book. But philosophy & a computer will have to do...

Enjoy Pah-ree! I can't wait to see all the photos you take and to read your stories. Make sure to go to Shakespeare & Company ( across from the Notre Dame. It's an incredible book store :.)

January 19, 2010 at 3:07 AM  
Blogger Adriana said...

It's 3:08pm here dear, and I'm stuck behind my desk! I think someone's too excited about a certain trip somewhere to sleep... :)

January 19, 2010 at 3:08 AM  
Blogger Jessica Bjorn said...

3:12am WA state... sleepless in a seattle suburb?!
Bad day yesterday, so I am working!

January 19, 2010 at 3:13 AM  
Blogger Tina said...

i'm so excited!!! (i guess i could lie and say i'm just trying to get used to the time zone in europe! hah!)

January 19, 2010 at 3:14 AM  
Blogger Adriana said...

No need to lie, the truth is too're going to Paris! yipeee :)

January 19, 2010 at 3:16 AM  
Blogger 美麗新世界 said...

He who would climb the ladder must begin at the bottom...................................................

January 19, 2010 at 3:36 AM  
Blogger Geisslein said...

Here in germany we have lunch time...try to rest for a little while...

January 19, 2010 at 4:00 AM  
Blogger Barbara said...

It's 10:05am here in my city in Brazil.

January 19, 2010 at 4:06 AM  
Blogger Seyma said...

oh it is 2:23 pm here in Turkey right now!!


January 19, 2010 at 4:24 AM  
Blogger twentyonepurplehorses said...

it's 9-ish in SG where i live. a little past dinner time. hope you're having a good rest now :)

January 19, 2010 at 5:02 AM  
Blogger nicala jane said...

it's 12:13am

January 19, 2010 at 5:19 AM  
Anonymous Han said...

While I read this post it's 13:19 here in the UK. I have 11 minutes left of my lunch break

January 19, 2010 at 5:20 AM  
Blogger La chica said...

We are having a big lunch here in Spain...

January 19, 2010 at 5:41 AM  
Anonymous Miranda said...

Dark of light, the hour of anticipation always is sweet.

January 19, 2010 at 6:09 AM  
Blogger chiaroscuro said...

It is 3.25 PM and I am trying to get my concentration back to do some work. ;-)

January 19, 2010 at 6:26 AM  
Blogger Danielle said...

3:29pm in the Netherlands...I guess I missed the proper time to post but oh well, what can you do?

January 19, 2010 at 6:30 AM  
Blogger Ali said...

9:40 am on Tuesday!

January 19, 2010 at 9:40 AM  
Blogger Ali said...

(In Los Angeles...woops!)

January 19, 2010 at 9:40 AM  
Anonymous alovelybeing said...

too much work-- story of my life! 1:15 PM eastern.


January 19, 2010 at 10:16 AM  
Blogger 2 By Design said...

Ohhhh, a little late to be posting this here in AZ, 1:41 p.m. to be exact! I always love the days leading up to a big trip - the sheer anticipation of adventures to come keeps me up all hours.

January 19, 2010 at 12:45 PM  
Blogger Jo said...

You must have been soooooo excited for your journey! So excited that the rain we've (finally) been having couldn't lull you to sleep! I hope you have a wonderful trip!!

January 19, 2010 at 3:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home