This Page

has been moved to new address


Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
English Muse: .oliver

Tuesday, January 12, 2010


I love these photos by .oliver -- the light in the trees, the white sheets, a bubble bath. The simplest things are sometimes the most beautiful. I'm stripping down my life, you see...


Blogger Jodi said...

white photos always catch my breath. The bed is inspiring. thanks for sharing.

January 12, 2010 at 7:50 AM  
Blogger Karin said...

Gorgeous photographs. And you are so right about the beauty in the simple things in life. I absolutely agree.

January 12, 2010 at 8:04 AM  
OpenID Beezle said...

That's a great thing to do. I'm working on seeing the beauty in the little things myself.

January 12, 2010 at 8:32 AM  
Blogger La chica said...

I agree, simplicity is everything when you are fed up with everything

January 12, 2010 at 8:43 AM  
Blogger Giulia said...

Lovely. I'm going to toot my own horn here for a sec. It must be in my nature, but I always did see something in the tiniest thing. And drove everyone around me mad. (But it has served me well.)


Susan & GG (who is essential, chic, & sleek)

January 12, 2010 at 8:53 AM  
Blogger The Drifter and the Gypsy said...

pretty pretty pretty!

January 12, 2010 at 8:55 AM  
Blogger Alisha said...

I love the bubble bath picture. Her skin is so beautiful.

January 12, 2010 at 9:01 AM  
Blogger Stacy said...

lovely photos ... and oh so peaceful :)

January 12, 2010 at 9:34 AM  
Blogger Atticus and Juliet said...

you're so right - beauty often does stem from the most basic things. especially love the picture of the trees. it reminds me of my trips to the pacific northwest that i took when i was younger.

January 12, 2010 at 9:46 AM  
Blogger Brian Miller said...

wonderful pics. there is much beauty to be found in the simple and the eyes to see it.

January 12, 2010 at 10:45 AM  
Blogger Joanna Goddard said...

what STUNNING photos. beautiful find.

January 12, 2010 at 10:50 AM  
Blogger WrightStuff said...

I love how these capture those snapshots of beauty in the mundane. That towel on a bed could be in the dreariest tatty old hotel room, the girl in a mouldy bath and the trees by a busy road, but the photographer saw the beauty and stole it away for our pleasure. Nice :)

January 12, 2010 at 12:22 PM  
Blogger I Think My Tummy Hurts said...

the simplicity is beautiful !!

January 12, 2010 at 1:01 PM  
Blogger Caroline said...

I wish more women realized the sensual power of a bare back.

January 12, 2010 at 2:00 PM  
Blogger Brandi said...

These are gorgeous in their simplicity, and tell a story well. I can see the morning scene unfold...

January 12, 2010 at 2:46 PM  
Blogger Carolynn Cecilia said...

Oh, thank you for this post and the heavenly bubble bath it inspired me to have immediately after reading it!

January 12, 2010 at 8:50 PM  
Blogger Juniper said...

It's good to be reminded of this, of the beauty of the very simple moments, the catch of light in the trees or the smooth gentle softness of exposed skin.

January 12, 2010 at 9:05 PM  
Blogger 2 By Design said...

Sigh. Another thing my mom always told me and I'm just now learning.

January 13, 2010 at 12:28 PM  
Blogger Jodi said...

love the bubble bath photo!

January 13, 2010 at 6:33 PM  
Blogger Miss Sara Santarsiero said...

These portfolio of photographs are an incredible body of work! There is a very high level of sensitivity that goes into them. Yet at the same time they are incredible raw. Well done!!

January 15, 2010 at 12:40 PM  
Anonymous Marte Marie Forsberg said...

Absolutely adorably pretty!

January 17, 2010 at 9:54 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home