This Page

has been moved to new address

The Road Ahead

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
English Muse: The Road Ahead

Monday, January 4, 2010

The Road Ahead

Hello my dears, I'm just returning from a long weekend with family outside Sacramento! I hope you had a lovely New Years. I'll resume blogging tomorrow, once I get my act together. xoxo


Blogger Louis Duke said...

I had wondered where you had gotten off too. So good to have you back.

January 4, 2010 at 8:54 PM  
Blogger The Drifter and the Gypsy said...

hope you had a great little visit. you should have gotten in touch w/ me if you were going to pass through SF!

January 4, 2010 at 8:56 PM  
Blogger vanessa joie said...

Welcome back!

January 4, 2010 at 9:31 PM  
Blogger umama said...

Happy New Year! And I hope your family is doing well!

January 4, 2010 at 9:43 PM  
Blogger The Wanderers' Daughter said...

I love your new banner. Here's wishing you a beautiful sunrise on 2010. OX

January 4, 2010 at 9:48 PM  
Blogger The Owl Diary said...

hope you had a lovely new years as well.

January 4, 2010 at 11:31 PM  
Blogger Being Brazen said...

Just stumbled upon your blog and I think its lovely.

Happy New Year

January 4, 2010 at 11:43 PM  
Blogger WrightStuff said...

A few days ago I dreamt I moved to Sacramento. It was such a vivid dream that I googled some images of the City the next day and you'll never guess what.... it wasn't anything like my dream! Lol!

January 5, 2010 at 1:32 AM  
Blogger WrightStuff said...

And then... if that wasn't spooky enough... the next blog I visit talks about a lady called Anne... you guessed it.... Sacramento!

January 5, 2010 at 1:37 AM  
Blogger Ange said...

That's definitely a SIGN Lisa - and a Beautiful photo of the road to Sacramento Mlle Muse... Weird things are going on at the moment. Happy New YEAR!

January 5, 2010 at 2:26 AM  
Blogger Maria said...

besos desde España

January 5, 2010 at 4:38 AM  
Blogger Federica said...

Happy 2010 darling!!!

January 5, 2010 at 4:57 AM  
Blogger The Cottage Cheese said...

Happy new year chick! 2010 will be a brighter year!

January 5, 2010 at 6:14 AM  
Blogger Elisse&Eric said...

Where outside Sacramento? I'm from Orangevale (near Roseville) and love going back for winter breaks. I feel like nothing gets me in the Christmas spirit like Bright green grass and persimmons on the trees.

January 5, 2010 at 7:46 AM  
Blogger The Gourmet Traveller said...

Keep the blog posts coming :) And best of luck for 2010! Here's to all of your dreams coming true!

January 5, 2010 at 9:02 AM  
Blogger TheBeautyFile said...

Beautiful photo...I'm off to San Fran in a few days and I can not wait! We miss you in the blog world! xoxo

January 5, 2010 at 12:06 PM  
Blogger Ashley Lynn Fry said...

I really like this photo! :)

January 10, 2010 at 7:42 AM  
Blogger 黃立行Stanley said...

That's actually really cool!!AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛,a片,AV女優,聊天室,情色

January 11, 2010 at 11:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home