This Page

has been moved to new address

The Whimsical Designs of Koto Bolofo

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
English Muse: The Whimsical Designs of Koto Bolofo

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

The Whimsical Designs of Koto Bolofo

Koto is not only a fantastic photographer, he's also a wonderful clothing designer. Check out his store {here}. It's worth it just to see the site design!

I hope you had a lovely Wednesday. I'm busy trying to finish a few projects this week before I leave for Paris! I can't wait!!


Blogger Kay said...

totally whimsical!

January 13, 2010 at 7:59 PM  
Blogger Sabine said...

Great pictures! Re Paris: Warm clothes! It's surprisingly cold these days. Sabine x

January 14, 2010 at 5:11 AM  
Blogger Jessica / Lola Vintage Clothing said...

I love collages. they're one of my favorite creative outlets. ♥

January 14, 2010 at 5:26 AM  
Blogger Gwen Driscoll said...

Love this. Have a great time in Paris. So wish I was going to Maison Objet.

Gwen Driscoll
Ragland Hill Social

January 14, 2010 at 6:06 AM  
Blogger TheBeautyFile said...

Beautiful!! These are so much fun! I love the colors!

January 14, 2010 at 10:51 AM  
Anonymous In Honor Of Design said...

these are absolutely fabulous...

January 14, 2010 at 11:36 AM  
Blogger {Tara} said...

Gorgeous! These remind me of your blog design!

January 14, 2010 at 1:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home