This Page

has been moved to new address

Happy Weekend

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
English Muse: Happy Weekend

Friday, February 26, 2010

Happy Weekend

Driving along Interstate 5 on the way back to Los Angeles. Already missing San Francisco! This weekend I'll be doing lots of laundry...

What about you?


Blogger SabinePsynopsis said...

Same here! Wishing you a lovely weekend!

February 26, 2010 at 4:05 PM  
Anonymous Susan said...

I'm hiding under covers. Tomorrow I will excavate self & go buy cat food (for GG), milk, & daffodils. Laundry must be done, too, but I have to drag it downstairs & outside & down a road. Blech. Hope you have a safe ride home. That's a very purty pitcher, Miss Tina.

ciao-meow from S & GG

February 26, 2010 at 4:20 PM  
Blogger Breenuh said...

I'll be popping over to Bath (England) with a friend for a day trip. It's a 15-minute train ride from Bristol, & I still haven't been yet. I have my fingers crossed that it doesn't rain!

February 26, 2010 at 4:47 PM  
Blogger a little yellow button. said...

I don't think I've ever seen such a pretty of the I-5. :)

I have a piano recital on Sunday, and I'm receiving my Senior Medal, which I'm really excited about! But I will be doing my laundry as well. I suppose it's just one of those weekend things..

February 26, 2010 at 5:11 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

I'm going to do some reading...then laundry. =)

February 26, 2010 at 5:37 PM  
Blogger Christine Macdonald said...

I am starting Dry (the book) and working on my own writing project.

Great photo!

February 26, 2010 at 6:42 PM  
Blogger Tonia said...

Oh shopping. Shopping, shopping and more shopping! And some eating...
All intellectual pretensions left out in the rain.

February 27, 2010 at 4:40 AM  
Blogger Joanna Goddard said...

what a lovely image! have a great weekend and welcome home :) xoxo

February 27, 2010 at 8:42 AM  
Anonymous オテモヤン said...


February 27, 2010 at 10:31 AM  
Blogger Kristen said...

well isn't that picture just a breath of fresh air?? Hopefully I'll be making my abode a bit fresher this weekend as well.


February 27, 2010 at 12:08 PM  
Blogger VictoriaArt said...

The green in your photo is a such refreshing reminder that spring might eventual come. We dug ourselves out of 3 feet of snow this weekend!!!

;) V.

February 27, 2010 at 2:19 PM  
Blogger Holly said...

Lovely, there..snow here.

February 27, 2010 at 2:32 PM  
Blogger jennifer said...

ahhh pink sun!

February 27, 2010 at 2:37 PM  
OpenID zoe858 said...

Lovely picture, I'll be designing all weekend :-)

February 27, 2010 at 9:33 PM  
Blogger Destination Inspiration said...

Pretty close to my weekend, I did alot of apartment cleaning..alot!! Happy Sunday Tina :)

February 27, 2010 at 11:01 PM  
Blogger Laura Trevey said...

What a beautiful image! The sky is the limit!!

February 28, 2010 at 5:09 AM  
Blogger Megan and Kristin said...

I shooooooooould be doing loads of laundry. Not so much happening. Ah ha ha. I'm you're newest fab btw. Amazing site!

February 28, 2010 at 1:04 PM  
Blogger Bridget said...

well i tell you what i'd LIKE to be doing... rolling around that field there... with a lemonade and/or popsicle.

February 28, 2010 at 9:02 PM  
Anonymous Vanessa said...

Hope your weekend was lovely. Mine was lovely and Olympic-filled.

March 1, 2010 at 6:29 AM  
Blogger Sara Ballstaedt said...

oh my goodness, i did sooo much laundry...

March 1, 2010 at 10:04 AM  
Blogger gg said...





March 2, 2010 at 5:55 AM  
Blogger Ade said...

wow- how did you manage to make the 5 look pretty?!

March 3, 2010 at 7:37 PM  
Blogger Penney said...

I'm in the same mode Tina! Packin' it up..again! Downsizing to more affordable is a great thing..
The churches and shelters have been great to leave books and clothing at..
I can't wait to tell you all where we are headed!!
Happy Weekend and xo your new diggs!

March 4, 2010 at 3:41 AM  
Anonymous Bobbin Talk said...

Wishing for a sunnier weekend here and now!

March 13, 2010 at 7:56 AM  

Love this image Tina

April 8, 2010 at 3:59 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home