This Page

has been moved to new address

Sofia Coppola Inspiration Board

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
English Muse: Sofia Coppola Inspiration Board

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Sofia Coppola Inspiration Board

From French Vogue 2005. I adore all things Sofia...

I hope you're having a lovely Tuesday. I'm meeting friend for lunch in Chinatown, which I think will help get me over these blues. Thank you again for all your beautiful comments on my post about the loss of our dog Murphy. Sending you virtual hugs...


Blogger Christine said...

I do adore her too. I love those photos. I love that B&W one of Bill Murray.


February 2, 2010 at 9:16 AM  
Blogger Sara Ballstaedt said...

I was looking at the Bill Murray one too, love

February 2, 2010 at 9:17 AM  

lurrrve her understated style!
sorry about your missing baby too darling~

February 2, 2010 at 9:31 AM  
Blogger Polly R said...

I love it! So inspiring

February 2, 2010 at 10:01 AM  
Blogger TERI REES WANG said...

She has a very detailed aesthetic eye, and she offers up a good little Champagne too.

February 2, 2010 at 10:07 AM  
Blogger C said...

Its nice to get a glimpse of what inspires the Muse herself! Hope you fell better, chinese always cheers me up:)

February 2, 2010 at 10:10 AM  
Blogger chelsea rebecca said...

oh she is so wonderful! such an inspiration.
and i am loving this board!

February 2, 2010 at 11:36 AM  
Blogger The Drifter and the Gypsy said...

i love sofia coppola, she is just fabulous

February 2, 2010 at 12:57 PM  
Blogger Sabine said...

Ah, still channelling the French spirit... So sorry about your dog.

February 2, 2010 at 1:38 PM  
Blogger Ellecubed said...

This is absolutely stunning. Thank you so much for sharing.

February 2, 2010 at 2:12 PM  
Blogger kelly ann said...

oh i LOVE her. i was a film production major in college and she was a huge inspiration to me. she still is. adore her!!! :)

February 2, 2010 at 6:07 PM  
Blogger Destination Inspiration said...

I love this..hope you had a good time with your pal in Chinatown and that you're smile is increasing :)

February 2, 2010 at 9:42 PM  
Blogger Han said...

Lost in Translation is one of my favourites!!!!

I should really look up some more of her films I love her directing style :)

She's also very pretty and I love the inspiration boards. We had to do that at uni but I didn't understand what was asked of us at the time.

February 3, 2010 at 1:26 AM  
Blogger Rouenna said...

I'm a huge fan of Sofia, too! Thank you for posting this. =)
(disappears to find an old French Vogue 2005)

February 3, 2010 at 2:04 AM  
Blogger Every Little Counts said...

she is truly amazing. lost in translation is definitely on my top 5 movie list.

February 3, 2010 at 6:51 AM  
Anonymous Rachel said...

I LOVE Paris Vogue mood boards... I sometimes cut them out and stick them in my moleskin notebook for later passing inspiration!

February 3, 2010 at 7:17 AM  
Blogger Jaime said...

Love her too. She needs to come out with something soon! Enjoy your day :)

February 3, 2010 at 10:55 AM  
Anonymous ENCHANTÉ DARLING said...

ohhh i just watched marie antoinette
! can not wait for her next movie..

February 3, 2010 at 11:21 AM  
Blogger Emma ... said...

I adore your blog! So inspiring and lovely :)
I love the first moodboard! Really inspiring images
I'm now following you so please check out my blog and I hope you could follow me back!
Have a great day!
Emma x

February 3, 2010 at 4:24 PM  
Blogger rosanguyen said...

I should get an inspiration board.

February 4, 2010 at 12:23 AM  
Blogger sisters in black frocks said...

one of my favorite issues of french vogue. I love the collaboration between carine roitfeld and sofia coppola...two of my favorite style icons. lovely post :)

February 7, 2010 at 1:35 AM  
Blogger Sarah Jane said...

i love this, she is so cool!

February 16, 2010 at 8:28 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home